Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed a package being delivered today by 12 minutes. Trying not to sulk with my wife but her faffing around this morning was easily more than 12 minutes. What annoyed me more was the Royal Mail depot has just changed their hours which means I will now have to wait until Wednesday to pick it up.

Comment

1.Fuse.

For telling me to get Super Hexagon on the iphone.

2.Super Hexagon

For being so bloody infuriating

3.Me

For being so inept at Super Hexagon

Comment

Sodding Post Office, only day open in the evening to pick up my parcel and it is shut because of staff shortages. One afternoon a week, is that too hard to staff?

Comment

Well you did tell me you were in no rush for it.............

Comment

Yeah, but there is a massive difference between not caring when something is sent and when you can actually pick it up after it has been sent. Managed to talk our lass into picking it tomorrow morning as I leave for work before the place opens.

Friday night will now be; single malt, red wine, burgers, The Raid projected on my wall.

Comment

The projector will probably shout d?j?-vu at you, it's previous owner did the same.

Though maybe not the wine.

Comment

Sounds like a decent night.

Apart from the red wine.

Men of kung fu do not drink red wine. The only red in the Martial World is the blood of slain damn bastards staining the steps of temples and teahouses.

Comment

Casual anti-Semitism when I'm out looking shopping and comparing prices in Camden...

Me: Casually looking at hats and checking the different prices of the styles of hats with my GF

Shopkeeper: Looks at me, then says: "Oh your Jewish right?"

Me: "Yes"

Shopkeeper: "Oh I can always tell when someone is Jewish"

Me: "Right" To GF: "Let's go"

I then told my GF that she was only saying that because we were looking at prices and was basically meaning that she thought we were being cheap because we were Jewish. My GF said I was being over the top. I said OK you ask her what she meant then. My GF did, and the shop keeper admitted to asking us if we were Jewish because we were looking at prices.

**** YOU YOU ****ING ANTI-SEMITIC **** SHOP KEEPER! EVERYONE LOOK'S AT PRICES! JEWISH OR NOT! WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS ROOTED IN NAZI PROPAGANDA YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****!

Rant over!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                    1.Fuse.

2.Super Hexagon

3.Me

With practise you will become a jedi ninja at the game.
                    I swear when I started it I was rubbish and now I can manage 20seconds on Hexagonest Hyper Mode, hell yeah!
                    Everything feels SO slow when I go back to the other modes.

Comment

January blues. I woke up with a bad case of it this morning. I've been in a massive four-day textathon with my ex too. I shouldn't have asked her so many questions about what she's been up to. My eyes are green.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                        Casual anti-Semitism when I'm out looking shopping and comparing prices in Camden...

Me: Casually looking at hats and checking the different prices of the styles of hats with my GF

Shopkeeper: Looks at me, then says: "Oh your Jewish right?"

Me: "Yes"

Shopkeeper: "Oh I can always tell when someone is Jewish"

Me: "Right" To GF: "Let's go"

I then told my GF that she was only saying that because we were looking at prices and was basically meaning that she thought we were being cheap because we were Jewish. My GF said I was being over the top. I said OK you ask her what she meant then. My GF did, and the shop keeper admitted to asking us if we were Jewish because we were looking at prices.

**** YOU YOU ****ING ANTI-SEMITIC **** SHOP KEEPER! EVERYONE LOOK'S AT PRICES! JEWISH OR NOT! WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS ROOTED IN NAZI PROPAGANDA YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****!

Rant over!
                        If this is the case, make me the leader of all who are Jewish!!

I refused to buy a sausage roll in my local paper shop. Why? Because it was ?1.80 which is an absolutely scandalous price for some that is ?1 in a supermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                          1.Fuse.

2.Super Hexagon

3.Me

Quite proud of myself, there can't be many posters who have been personally named in this thread despite some quite extraordinary efforts

Comment

Hehe...maybe it will start a trend and we can find out what everyone thinks of each other

Family Fry - trouble with me is i have very little patience so practice has to be rationed to stop the phone going out the window!

Comment

The tech race for ever more pointless ways of viewing things. First it was high def after 40 years of colour, thats fine, then there trying to move us on to 3d only 5 years after, now its 4k and virtual reality projected room thingies ala the microsoft demo.

Tell you what, why dont you try getting games at 1080p and 60fps as a standard first before shoving the next crap down out throats. Or even all the channels over to hd as standard. Grrrr.

Comment

Little things that irk you 2

adding a new hard disc to my pc and windows 7 doesn't want to recognise it is there

Comment

Working...
                                X