X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
    Lol. Were.
    Well, what do you expect from an uneducated, African-American male from South Central L.A. who kills people for a living?

Edit: As a clarification, I didn't make the picture. I don't have Photoshop skills for that.
    Last edited by Guts; 18-11-2012, 17:29.

Comment

Well you know what they say. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Comment

My Famicom has been in the UK since the 10th. No idea where the hell it is now though. Royal Fail.

Comment

A women on a radio quiz I heard in a shop. One of the questions was the title of a nursery rhyme, and it was London Bridge Is Falling Down. When given the answer, she said 'oh I've never heard of that.'

Why do these people do quizzes?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            My Famicom has been in the UK since the 10th. No idea where the hell it is now though. Royal Fail.
            My Aquanaut's Holiday is AWOL, too. Just went to the sorting office and the parcel they had wasn't it. Light-fingered temps working for RM are always in the back of my mind at this time of year. The worst part for me is that if they "lose" something, they just suggest that you put in a claim and deny responsibility for it going missing. It's like a collective shrug of the shoulders.

Comment

Well, that gives me hope at least.

I'll just put it down to them being "busy". But come on, it took 2 days to reach the UK from Japan..

Should have paid $5 more for EMS.

Comment

Thread closed until "things that bring a smile to your face thread" is longer than this one. Get posting.

Feel free to bitch about it by joining the Chat channel (hit "Chat" at the top of the page)
                Last edited by charlesr; 21-11-2012, 12:49.

Comment

I don't often post irks, but there was quite a major irkage the other day that is still eating away at me. An artbook I'd pre-ordered many many months ago was finally due to be released, and instead of the happy 'out for delivery' email, I instead had my order cancelled as it seems Amazon completely failed to acknowledge the limited nature of the product. The page now consists solely of 1/5 reviews from angry customers in the same position, and the cheapest copy via their own marketplace sellers is ?500 (originally it was < ?100), with eBay hovering around the ?300+ mark. It's genuinely upset me as I was really looking forwards to it

Comment

8B joysticks.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm so bored of crazy raging fanboys that seem to populate the majority of gaming forums.

Comment

Little things that irk you 2

The "Sony = Junk" thread genuinely makes me worry about the future of this forum...

Comment

I don't even know what the thread is about any more.

Comment

I would say that is just silly fun.

Or are you worried about the controller J0e posted a picture of?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              I'm so bored of crazy raging fanboys that seem to populate the majority of gaming forums.
                              Thats why the "ignore" function is bliss

Comment

To be fair there is nobody on here that bothers me. Just gaming twats in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X