This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    The "Sony = Junk" thread genuinely makes me worry about the future of this forum...
    We're not at GameFAQs level by a long shot. Saw this via GAF earlier:

I don't care if the game is good or not. The funny thing is, I had fun with the demo. It succeeds as an action game, probably the best combat to come out of a Western studio.

But it's not Dante. It's not the Devil May Cry I grew up with for the past 11 years.

So, for those who question us haters - it doesn't matter if it's a "fun" game or not, we will hate on this game and slander it because we want to tell Capcom that we want old Dante back.

I don't care if the game is good, we need to convince people this game is crap, regardless. We NEED to convince people not to buy the game. So that Ninja Theory goes bankrupt.

That is why we keep clicking the dislike bar on youtube, that is why we keep making posts here on a game we hate. You say, why don't you just move on if you don't like it. No, because we want won't let people enjoy this game.

Go to hell capcom. I will hate this game no matter what. As will others. This is our petition.

Comment

Silly. It's clear I am no current gen fan but why screw yourself out of a good game?

Comment

Because fanboy entitlement refuses to die.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          The "Sony = Junk" thread genuinely makes me worry about the future of this forum...
          This.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Thats why the "ignore" function is bliss
            My ignore list on rllmuk may well break the database capacity soon. If anyone here is worried about this place I urge you to look at the rest of the internet. The Sony = Junk thread is just a bit daft. It'll die down.

Comment

Again, take a trip to the Retro Gamer forum.

Comment

Interesting how people aren't so emotionally connected and defensive of consoles once they're determined retro. Maybe because their fate is already sealed?

Comment

Maybe because we grew up? I did at least. (Not in most other areas mind).

Comment

It's because we're old enough to have all of the retro consoles.

Comment

That too.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                        Interesting how people aren't so emotionally connected and defensive of consoles once they're determined retro. Maybe because their fate is already sealed?
                        Coughretrogamerforumcough

Comment

I would quote Noobish's post for truth but might get accused by Charles for making the irks thread longer on purpose.

Comment

Yes let's not make this thread any longer

Comment

than it needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                                Coughretrogamerforumcough
                                That's what I was referencing in my comment: That people who defend Xbox, Wii or PS3 like crazies manage to have a calm discussion about PS1 or N64.

Comment

Working...
                                X