The new Sean Bean (random banter) thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
    Writing my notice of employment termination email now.

Funses!
    Winn!!!nn!

Comment

I'll only consider it a win if I make my first post on here from a Japanese IP address.

Just sent the email.

Comment

^^^ How many swear words were in the e-mail?

Comment

Daughter is terrified of the children in need bear. Either that or she confused him with pedo bear when she saw him at school on friday.

Comment

Advice to lazy car designers:
            If you can't think of any new shapes for your cars, just put more LEDs on it so that no one can see the shape when they are on.
            To help you, I've made a pic.

Comment

Got a job interview next week, been in my current job for 6 years so well out of practice. Not just an interview though, it's a 15 minute presentation then an unseen data analysis task and another presentation, questions from the panel AND another possible interview! I feel ill just thinking about it.

Comment

I'm the opposite - I do well in interviews and look forward to them but it's getting to the interview stage that is tricky - i.e. convincing them via my CV. I find it difficult to make myself sound decent

I had one this morning with a Japanese company and it went well, although the proof will be in the pudding when they give me the result tomorrow...

Comment

I did a day-long interview/assessment thing last year. Did several tests, an unseen data analysis/presentation thing, which was a complete bastard, a group excercise, and a long, structured interview. All in French too, which was a bit odd considering it was essentially for a post in an English-speaking organisation, albeit a linguist post and not in the UK.

Passed everything, did a good interview, which I tend not to mind so much anyway, but didn't make the cut on points. Bit gutted at the time, but I hadn't gone into it with my heart completely set on it and I changed job this year anyway, so nowt lost really.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    " Your PayPal Account Has Been Desactivated !"

Oh noes!!!
                    Make an effort you lame scammer.
                    Hold up, Mr R! This ain't as lame as you think...

By making deliberate mistakes the scammers are weeding out those too astute to fall for the scam. They only want the stupid to reply to their emails: a high-IQ individual like yourself would not be worth their time.

It's a stupidity filter.

Comment

Is the monkey in the banner about to grab a cock?

Comment

HELP ME GUYS!

I just saw Bullitt for the first time ever the other day, and now I need to have a similar looking brown cardigan like Steve McQueen has. I looked on the obvious places, without finding a decent one. Maybe you guys are more savvy on internet clothing stores than me?

An important detail is that the buttons go all the way to the neck, and don't stop at the middle of the chest like so many cardigans do. It's basically a brown cardigan with a shawl collar where the buttons go up to the neck, yet I can't seem to find one.

Comment

Et voila!!

Comment

Thanks, but I need one in size small, and preferably at around half the price.

Comment

Totally random, but I used an M4 carbine today. Against a poor defenceless tree. Out of a bedroom window (the gun is under the bed....). If zombies attack, I know where to go.
                              Last edited by charlesr; 09-12-2012, 21:30.

Comment

I think some explanation of this is required! An airgun version?

Comment

Working...
                                X