Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice shot. The horse kind of looks like it's posing for the shot

Comment

So I was looking into Olympus Trip 35 recently... Then I went and started looking at other 35mm compact cameras and eventually happened upon this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262211046164

I know it is more than I should be spending on it probably, but my God is it pretty.

Complete hipster right?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        So I was looking into Olympus Trip 35 recently... Then I went and started looking at other 35mm compact cameras and eventually happened upon this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262211046164

I know it is more than I should be spending on it probably, but my God is it pretty.

Complete hipster right?
        Look lovely - never used a rangefinder so not sure how the experience differs from what I am used to. Reading up, the battery may need an adapter so something to consider. I often see lovely film cameras I would like (Yash, Rollie or Mamiya TLR is on my list) but given how I have too little time to use the cameras I do have at present, buying more isn't the best idea !

Comment

Yeah the battery thing shouldn't be an issue for me. Only concern really is customs... There's a regular GT in the UK for the same price without postage but I feel like one from Japan will be in better condition... lol

Comment

I like rangefinders but not used one for about 35 years - Olympus 35RC.

Good luck with it if you get it. With Garf I'd like to get something film, always wanted a Pentax LX or Fuji AX-5 but just don't have the time to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Complete hipster right?
              Go for it - at the very least it'll make a nice display piece

Not the best light this morning, but at least it's stopped raining.

Comment

Spotted one at auction in the UK in better condition, with lens cap and case so I'll bid in that I think. Glad I waited a bit!

Comment

The river floes

Beneath the surface

Comment

Found a post 1978 Olympus Trip 35 in really nice condition, with lens cover for sub ?20 posted. Considering there isn't the battery issue to worry about, I think this one makes the most sense to start with.

Comment

Back to Dartmoor this morning!

5C5A0926 by Pete Johns, on Flickr

Comment

Great shot Petej, really like the shadows on the grass, gives the foreground some nice depth and features.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Yes well done Pete. That's a nice desktop pic right there, something your happy to look at every day on your computer .

Comment

New Nikon cameras anyone?

D500
                              Shop the latest mirrorless & DSLR cameras and NIKKOR lenses from the official Nikon eCommerce site. Explore our innovations and photo equipment!

D5
                              Shop the latest mirrorless & DSLR cameras and NIKKOR lenses from the official Nikon eCommerce site. Explore our innovations and photo equipment!

And the I can't remember the name of it because it's a stupid name 360 action camera

Comment

D5 possibly - need to have a chat to the wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X