Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
    As for the keep fit thread, I'll lurk, thanks. You guys are hardcore with your triathalons, iron mans, cross country, mtb trials, powerlifting and martial arts. I just want to live longer for the sake of the kids - shedding about two stone will do for starters (below 20 stone would be a nice mini sub-goal).
    I think you underestimate your powers. It's hard when you are already fit - getting faster or whatever is done in tiny increments making it difficult to see results. Your tales of your road to fitness will inspire everyone else in the thread to keep at it.

Comment

Arriving home Tuesday night to find that the bathroom fitters had quickly rectified the shower screen problem*

*See also the irks thread.

Comment

Pic says it all

Comment

The cash trays are gone from the laundry machines and dryers in my building, meaning the money just falls through for you to pick up again.

FREE LAUNDRY!!

I'm taking down all my cups and plates to put in there next!!

Comment

Your y-fronts won't know what has hit them!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
              Pic says it all

i say its stephen with a ph....cos i am slightly acidic

Comment

To the Hindenpeter!

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Space frog: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/12/te...arebar_twitter

Comment

The bee high five vid. Yaaaay high five bee!! Wooooo. Made my day

Comment

First two lessons today were interrupted by three 2" long hornet wasps. Or maybe it was the same one each time?

First time I went slowly to the window it was on while a boy shouted "Billy's mad!", opened it and it flew away. Cool level among the kids rose over 9000.

The next two times he left without incident before I got to the window but seeing one hovering around was bloody freaky. It was black and red or something. These people usually laugh in the face of freaky insects but they were really scared. Even the teacher froze.

Proper freaky but the kids love me even more now

Comment

Should have used a lysander to be fair.

Comment

One of the teachers killed it with some spray a while later.

Comment

Maiko is coming home today. Almost a month in hospital.

And Kryss. Thanks for the present.

Comment

I thought you'd like it "Quiet Little Mountain" see?

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X