Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dogg has a point.

Comment

It should have read Monster Hunter 3 and Monster Hunter 4 as they are the same game apart from the ability to hop backwards and charge a shield.

That's the vibe I'm getting from the First Play thread.

Comment

Jump on monsters, climb stuff AND charge an axe.

Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          It should have read Monster Hunter 3 and Monster Hunter 4 as they are the same game apart from the ability to hop backwards and charge a shield.
          That's the vibe I'm getting from the First Play thread.
          It's not changed a great deals since the ps2 version to be fair, maybe got a bit easier as it used to be that you had to be in a team to have any chance against some monsters ( solo just wasn't an option ) I remember how good the beta community was for this game and building traps and working out all the little tricks to get the best rewards was great fun.

The egg carrying missions used to rile me up, I got teams together many a night to try and conquer this but respawning enemy's one hit fails, and punishing time limits are not fun. It was compounded by the fact that you had to clear this mission to unlock the next set. moving from one area to another could sometimes see you run straight into a monster little or big with no hope of escape (one hit dropped the egg) and normally you didn't have enough time to try a second run as it would take 10 minutes to fight your way there. the reason I stopped playing, MH bloody eggs!.
          Last edited by Lebowski; 24-09-2013, 16:06.

Comment

Went to the British Club fish and chips mixer tonight at one of the irish bars near school. Spent the whole thing chatting to 3 women. Nice to be reminded you're funny and charming when you want to be

Comment

What was the fish n chips like?

Comment

Trainer wars on the Tube. The guy with the Fire Red AJ III's trying to show off. I was all AJ III Retro '88 mother****er!
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Had a guy wearing infrared AM90s necksnap at my Hometurf Paris AM1s today too

Comment

Those Paris AM1's are pretty badass. I've been busting out my 3M AM1's recently. There's a guy who wears infrared AM3 (90)'s or Chicago Bulls AJ IV's who I'm battling of late. He had a pair of Revolutions on t'other day, so I wore Flight '89 the next day just to keep him quiet.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pfft, you lot with your poofy trainers. I'm stomping around in these steel toe capped bastards at the minute. In a size 12 they are literally the biggest things in Singapore.

Comment

Air Force One SWAT or Air Force One Duckboot> teacher shoes.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 25-09-2013, 10:37.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I wear battered old converse that are filthy and with holes where there shouldn't be, do I win?

Comment

You win a kick in the baws!

Comment

Flash trainers are for fannies.

Comment

I typically wear my Adidas "skate" trainers that make me look 12 years old. Have some red converse and some similarly styled Vans in black but usually stick to the Adidas which are worn beyond all recognition.

Comment

Working...
                                X