Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started laughing but then realised it must be fake surely?

Comment

I thought it might be fake, but I'd like it to be true. http://k2radio.com/hilarious-voicema...ckback=fbshare

Comment

I kinda hate myself for not just accepting it lol

Comment

Monster Hunter 4 is currently downloading!

repeat for another 40-60 minutes.

Comment

Actual fashion (boutique style) in Pok?mon X/Y.

Comment

I just hope we can take 3D pictures!

Comment

It looks like Coro Coro wasn't the only source of X and Y news this week! A new trailer combined with new info on the official Pokémon site revealed a few mo...

Comment

Just finished the basic MH4 menu translations!

Comment

Smile#1:

Being Friday 13th, I decided to watch a horror film at home after school finished. I was meant to go see Pacific Rim with a mate but we wouldn't have made it and I was shattered by then so called it a night.

Netflix had some crap on(and, annoyingly, no genre filter without actually searching for 'horror' which brought up a whopping eight films) but I finally settled on the remake of Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, seeing as I'm still in my Dawson's Creek phase and it's got Katie Holmes in it.

While watching it I get a text from my gf asking if I've eaten yet. I tell her I haven't. Strange thing to ask so I wonder if she's planning on coming round to surprise me, because that'd be wicked. I get no more replies from her, and I imagine how hilarious it'd be if she were to surprise me by showing up(she has a key) while I'm watching a horror film.

It's been a long week and I'm exhausted and realise I'd rather watch something quiet, so I switch to Dawson's Creek. Naturally.

While I'm watching it I hear the front door open, and my weekend got so much better

Smile#2: This time next week I'll be in London to visit my lot

Comment

Robot Dragons.

Comment

Badass, imagine riding through town sat on the back of that LOL

Comment

CEX. Whilst it's been for idiots since they stopped doing imports and went all franchise like McDonalds, whenever I buy anything Nintendo from them I have never failed to get Club Nintendo points. Sometimes I even get two sets of them.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The massive fart my youngest has just produced when I picked him up out of the bath. Wet cheeks for the win.

Comment

Get calc questions right.

Comment

My wife looks really cute in Astro A50s.

Comment

Working...
                                X