Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed!!! I usually go for the blue cheese dressing.

It's got the original controls and what looks like a very good crt in there. Looks like it was supplied by a Cheltenham company so I'll go and get their name and see what they've got. I fancy a cab for the 3rd bedroom now that I've moved the TV out there.

Also my Ghibli album arrived and it's got the Mononoke cover, which is the one I was hoping for.

Comment

Nerviano, the village where I lived in Italy, is famous nationwide because we've a ghost got in the library, "documented" by a photo, sound of steps, and moving books.

ZUUUUUUUUL!

Comment

Made an excellent joke about someones old mum that went down brilliantly.

Comment

Japanese teacher: "Who was Lincoln?"
          Boy: "a comedian?".

I love this job

Comment

Another evening with the JCC at school. Not so many hotties this week but still fun. Lots of them went to the pub after but I just headed home like a sensible person (with no money). Otherwise I think I was going to be trying to pull the president of the club, despite how much she reminds me of my ex. Proper dodgy territory that.

Comment

As long as you tell her the only reason you have her in your sights is that she reminds you of your ex, I'm sure it'll all be fine. No, wait....

Comment

Are you HATED by The Daily Mail?

Alleviate your boredom with our web games, quizzes, LOLs & strong opinions. Distractions and debate to make you (❂‿❂), {ಠ_ಠ} or ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I am hated.

Comment

I too am hated and I was doing very well in that quiz for a while.

Comment

"Michael Gove?" had me laughing after the posts in the irks thread yesterday.

Comment

I too am hated.

Comment

I am also hated, took longer than I thought. If they asked if I lived in the UK or not I would be insta-hated. Also, is there a question on games later on?

edit:
                          No gaming question.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          As long as you tell her the only reason you have her in your sights is that she reminds you of your ex, I'm sure it'll all be fine. No, wait....
                          I could always play the "she died" card

Comment

O
                            M
                            G

Comment

Yes, I am a terrible person.

**** it! YOLO!1!1!1!1!

Comment

Man, that is choir boy **** compared to what I just found out some twat did from our old school. This girl tried to leave him and he said he had cancer and they ended up having a kid. She found out it was bollocks a month after the kid was born.

Comment

Working...
                                X