Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! You just reminded me of a guy at my school who wanted to break up with his girlfriend. When he broke it to her she started crying, at which point he panicked and went with "... only joking!". This became his nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Man, that is choir boy **** compared to what I just found out some twat did from our old school. This girl tried to leave him and he said he had cancer and they ended up having a kid. She found out it was bollocks a month after the kid was born.
      That is proper twatish. Did she not realise he was full of **** when his hair didn't fall out while he was pretending to have chemo?

Comment

Had a day of worrying about M, who'd gone for an ultrasound due to a possible cyst on an ovary. She's fine thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Had a day of worrying about M,
          Didn't know you are the new 007

Comment

Codename for my best friend/girl everyone tells me I need to get over...What can I say, Judi Dench is the biggest G-MILF ever.

This week I deleted my profiles on the following:
            okcupid
            PoF
            eVow

If I didn't paid for 6 months of Match.com I would have deleted that profile too. Nice to be free of those bloody emails reminding me that nobody ever answers my messages!
            Last edited by kryss; 05-10-2013, 09:34.

Comment

Had a bloomin' heart attack this morning. It appeared that the domain had expired (at least that's the message the server was telling me). Except it expires in 2022 because I paid up front for 10 years worth (good for google and good for me - less work - and yes I expect BD to still be going in 2022)! So I was all "omg hacked wtf help panic". A quick google search revealed that there is an optional expiry date in Plesk (server management software) which just needs to be set to unlimited.

This is in the smile thread because I was so happy afterwards

Comment

Slept for nearly 9 hours after having 4 in 48. Feeling less zombie now.

Comment

IOS update for Mushihimesama.

'minor bugs fixed'

Comment

hahah! Massive smile from that dude.

Comment

First time I have really spent a whole day with my son since he started reception in September:-
                      • Watched Monster University in the morning
                      • Lunch outside as it was a beautiful, warm sunny day.
                      • Then a 3 hour park crawl, we went to 4 different parks with Superman, a fighter jet and a Lego Ninja.
                      • Then bundles (Wrestling) on Mummy and Daddies bed.

A great day sadly it hit home how badly I need to get out of retail in order enjoy these weekends.

Comment

:'( jealous...

I'm going back to crying alone on my sofa watching HIMYM.

Comment

Has your cat abandoned you too?

Comment

She's over on her cushion next to the coffee table. There is only so much attention she can take.

Comment

Wife (seeing me watch a trailer): "Is that... Godzilla?"
                              Me: "Yep."
                              Wife: "Who's in it?"
                              Me: "Bryan Cranston."
                              Wife (immediately): "As Godzilla?"
                              Me:

Comment

Lol.

My mini irk but big smile: summer is done so no more skirts :-( but ultra tight pants are back :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X