Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing some GTA this afternoon and have inadvertently ended up playing the game as Ikobo

Comment

The no good EDF seller *spits chaw onto floor*

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        I've been playing some GTA this afternoon and have inadvertently ended up playing the game as Ikobo

Not enough beard.

Comment

I'll see if I can get some more

Comment

He does look as if he's in the same mood as I am tonight though.

Comment

Sounds like you are posting in the wrong thread, or do we need a thread for things stronger than irk?

Comment

How snug this Uni Qlo HeatTech t-shirt fits..

Comment

Being easily pleased pleases me.

I'm not fussed about the latest consoles as I have loads of current-gen to work my way through at crazy-cheap prices.
                  I don't get upset if games don't run at 1080p and 60fps. If I do and I notice, it's a nice treat.
                  I don't need the latest phone, my Xperia Play does me nicely.
                  I don't own a tablet.
                  My PC is win2K, I won my laptop.
                  I'm happy with the keyboard Kindle.
                  I will watch Breaking Bad, but I'm really enjoying watching years-old Spooks with my wife.

I would like GTA V, but can survive playing all the cheaper games until it drops in price.
                  I didn't feel the overwhelming urge to buy it when everybody else was enjoying it.

It's nice to enjoy "the now", as sometimes I feel we can get bogged down with "the new".

Comment

You have a Kindle?

Geez, no need to show off..

Comment

Birthday present!

Comment

Haha.

I always thought the keyboard model seemed the most accessible.

Comment

I was looking at the Paperwhite version at the weekend and the touchscreen resolved the issue where on my older Kindle I try and poke at on-screen options and nothing happens!

It made me think of that scene in BttF II where Marty McFly canes Wild Gunman in the 80s Cafe, but the kids are unimpressed. You have to use your hands?

I imagine kids of the future will baulk at the idea of a physical controller instead of smudging the screen.

Comment

On a different note, I chuckled when I heard that one of the most popular additions to io7 was audio-only Facetime.

Commonly known as a phone call...

It's like the phone shop advertising "Be the first to own a videophone!".
                            I imagine that person had to wait for the second person to buy one before he could use it!

Comment

Famidiv's handwriting makes me smile. So elegant and ladylike.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a Sony KX-14CP1. Hoping it is as nice as it seems. Service manual at the ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X