Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps. I want to see photos from the wild to confirm...

Comment

It's high time...
      Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

My face hurts:

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
          Omg brilliant.

'The garden chair of solitude' LOL!

Comment

That is so good. Underpants guy on page2 wtf.

Comment

Page 4, why has someone been ironing the carpet? and making a bad job of it at that. (bottom left of pic)

Comment

So many winners. The Escher stairs, the brutal interrogation chair. Haven't laughed so hard in quite a while.

Comment

Remember back when we all bought Jet Set Radio pachislo machines here? Back before we had families to feed? Well, mine was buggered years ago. It had an error that was supposedly easy to fix but it just wouldn't work for me and it's not like there are pachislo repairmen handy in Ireland. Well today for no real reason in particular, I decided to have another go. Opened it up (a job in itself as the lock never had a key) and gave it a good clean inside. Followed the same instructions I had followed before and this time it worked. And it's totally awesome.

Wish I had talked myself into buying a pinball machine back in the day too.

Edit: Oh and this stroke of good fortune for someone else gave me a chuckle - http://ruinedchildhood.com/post/15766101014
                  Last edited by Dogg Thang; 28-09-2013, 14:56.

Comment

Not going to Eurogamer. Sitting at home watching Louie instead, with my wife's homemade pancakes and endless cups of tea. Much better.

Comment

Groupon promo just arrived in my inbox. 2 deals. Children's soft play party and discounted osteopath. Anyone who has taken their kids to one of these soft play places and been forced to join in climbing the too-small-for-adults apparatus will appreciate that combo.

Edit; dog's link is brilliant!
                      Last edited by Brad; 29-09-2013, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                        Not going to Eurogamer. Sitting at home watching Louie instead, with my wife's homemade pancakes and endless cups of tea. Much better.
                        Louie is miles better than Eurogamer

Comment

Sold 2 games to a colleague and also got a nice tip from a guest

Comment

Lol i remember that well,

It was that ebay sellers fault for selling them that cheap, cant remember how many in total but i think it was at least 6 of is Good to hear you got yours working. I find after i haven't played it in a while i sometimes get an error but i just about remember the sequence to reset the thing. Just have to remember not to flip the switch that makes all the tokens spit out like crazy lol.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Remember back when we all bought Jet Set Radio pachislo machines here? Back before we had families to feed? Well, mine was buggered years ago. It had an error that was supposedly easy to fix but it just wouldn't work for me and it's not like there are pachislo repairmen handy in Ireland. Well today for no real reason in particular, I decided to have another go. Opened it up (a job in itself as the lock never had a key) and gave it a good clean inside. Followed the same instructions I had followed before and this time it worked. And it's totally awesome.

Wish I had talked myself into buying a pinball machine back in the day too.

Edit: Oh and this stroke of good fortune for someone else gave me a chuckle - http://ruinedchildhood.com/post/15766101014

Comment

Discovered the existance of something called a rainboard, when i saw it had the same feeling as when i spotted a Tenori-on for the first time, i totally love it. If it ever goes into production im totally buying one.

Comment

You blame the ebay seller but I'm pretty sure you were the instigator of the whole thing. As a result of that, I ended up forking out for both the JSR pachislo and a Star Wars pachinko. Being honest, the JSR is much more fun and it was about a third of the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X