Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The totoiseshell cat that for the last few weeks has adopted me as it's owner. He's a real cutey.

Comment

Just completed house purchase! Moving next Friday, back in Sheffield after 7 years of London. Going to be ace, already got a games room sorted.

Comment

Welcome back to t'North, which doesn't exist according to Westminster. Although, to me, you're still a Southerner! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          Welcome back to t'North, which doesn't exist according to Westminster. Although, to me, you're still a Southerner! ;-)
          Thanks you for those kind words. Decent beer, real fish cakes, hills and countryside. It is going to be ace.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

So amusing.
            #

God that's the best thing I've seen in a long time.

Comment

A friend has won tickets to see Black Sabbath in December and he needed somebody to go with him.

Needless to say, The Chimpster stepped up to help a bro out in a time of need...

Comment

What a gallant act of chivalry.

Comment

I've been winding the Mrs. up all day. I've accused her of being a racist and saying how she thinks all white people look the same to her. She's black see. This obviously doesn't help with my Paul Weller situation, but that's another problem. Anyway, she didn't actually even say anything remotely close to that, but I do have a way with words. She bites so easily too. Jaja. I am amuse.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Paul Weller?

Rick Witter maybe.

Comment

Jebus, you too? Well it depends how I have my hair cut. Witter is on the "50 Shades of Daryl" email that gets sent around the office every Friday morning though I guess.

Martin called me "The weirdest mother****er I've never met" too. That made me chuckle.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I watched the 15 Million Merits episode of Black Mirror yesterday evening(see it if you havent. It's brilliant) and after it finished I realised my room was almost as bare as the cubicles they live in, minus the cool wall screens. It was 7:30 and I decided to leg it to a shop to buy a folding dining/study table and folding chairs as mine only has the bed to sit on. I decided last minute to get a slightly larger, non-folding table which is much nicer but it's made the foldiness of the chairs largely redundant.

Still, I now have a table and chairs.

The chairs are comfy, too. I managed a three-episode Dawson's Creek marathon with midnight cheese/ham toasties sitting at the table

I'm going to celebrate by cooking some keema and potato curry with chapatis and having a candle-lit dinner with the gf tonight. Since I moved here in April we've eaten dinner on the coffee table sitting on the edge of the bed!

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                        #

God that's the best thing I've seen in a long time.
                        Check out the one with the chicken

Comment

I thought the dude was gonna die when he had 0 Merits. Bummer.

Comment

I'm listening to the classic tt on manx radio. Those old machines sound lovely and it's great to have the old British makes (Norton, Matchless, AJS, BSA, Royal Enfield etc) racing at the Isle of Man again.

Comment

Comment

Was curious of some Eminem lyrics and bam.

Back when Mark Walhberg was Marky Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X