Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't remember that??

Comment

I was ****ing 1 then okay!

;_;

Comment

He will always be Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          I was ****ing 1 then okay!

;_;
          Whippasnappa!

Comment

Bully!

Comment

You best have plenty of dinner money in those pockets because it's gonna be Mischief Makers remastered later!

Comment

I am currently packing stuff away for the big move on Friday and I get a stupid level of satisfaction from finishing things so I don't have to pack them away. Jars/bottles packets of things, I am trying to cook things just to finish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  He will always be Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch to me.
                  Same. They even have a track on the Super Mario Bros movie OST!

Comment

A Kickstarter for "100% Sugar-Free Juice by Koa Organic Beverages".

In a nutshell, it's "organic water". They start with a blend of nine fruit and vegetable juices, work their magic and end up with... water.

After writing this, I'm beginning to feel I should have posted in the irks thread...

Comment

We're in the racism discussion again. Well I am anyway. She is sulking with her Heat magazine and a "nice" cup of lemon tea. "How can I be racist honey? I drink KA and everything".
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Can't stop laughing at this...

Comment

Made an appointment to talk to someone about how much they would give me for a mortgage...I'm sick of paying rent for the ****hole I live in. $1100/month in case you were wondering.

Comment

Downloaded the beta of kill zone and was playing away with my daughter climbing over my face and head

Needless to say I didn't kill that many people lol

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Made an appointment to talk to someone about how much they would give me for a mortgage...I'm sick of paying rent for the ****hole I live in. $1100/month in case you were wondering.
                              Why haven't you done this sooner?

Comment

I've not really wanted to commit to living here properly. But I'm going to.
                                Oh my rent started at 825 for the first year, then 1008 for the second, and will be going up to 1125 soon. Hence the drive to move. I'm hoping to get a 2 bed place and rent a room to another student. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X