Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    running through my groom speech for next friday and running it past the other half and her face when i mentioned the part "this day will live with me for the rest of my life......the day pacific rim is released"
    All the old people will have no idea what you just said.

Comment

I had no idea either lol.

Comment

Looking at trailers on youtube and there's a whole bunch of awesome coming.
        Pacific Rim, Hungergames 2, Riddick, R.I.P.D., Elysium, Wolverine etc.
        Last edited by charlesr; 04-07-2013, 19:19.

Comment

"Fancy winning two tickets to see Rihanna on her Diamonds World Tour?" asked Budweiser in a recent sponsored Facebook post.

The people responded...

Comment

Those responses are so harsh....and yet quite hilarious at the same time.

Comment

My daughter Elyza.

She suffers from really bad silent reflux - to the point that the pain was so bad she was shutting her body down and effectively killing herself. Four days in hospital, a lumbar puncture, 5 canulars and well over a dozen jabs later, she has to have medicine to stop the acid and she is also suffering from infant acne.

Yet she's full of smiles. Literally she's always got a grin on her face. She's possibly the happiest baby I've ever seen.

The fact that after all she's been through, she can still be so happy is just incredible to see.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                My daughter Elyza.

She suffers from really bad silent reflux - to the point that the pain was so bad she was shutting her body down and effectively killing herself. Four days in hospital, a lumbar puncture, 5 canulars and well over a dozen jabs later, she has to have medicine to stop the acid and she is also suffering from infant acne.

Yet she's full of smiles. Literally she's always got a grin on her face. She's possibly the happiest baby I've ever seen.

The fact that after all she's been through, she can still be so happy is just incredible to see.
                That's dreadful pal and best wishes for her all the way from Scotland

Is this the little girl who was born in the 25th April?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                  That's dreadful pal and best wishes for her all the way from Scotland

Is this the little girl who was born in the 25th April?
                  Yes mate. She's coming along really well and it's such a joy when I see her. I just wish I could see her more often.

Comment

I didn't know she was in such a bad way

I remember your post and I thought you got out the hospital the next day

Jeez I think I have it bad with my daughters infant asthma, seeing her scream being fitted with a nebuliser was heartbreaking but sometimes you read stories and it doesn't seem that bad

You must be a strong guy that's for sure

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mark Dacascos is the man.

Drive
                          is such a great film. The chemistry between him and Kadeem Hardison is fantastic and you can tell they had a blast making it. It's definitely better than the Rush Hour films. He's in Mortal Kombat: Legacy in the near future as Kung Lao.

Anyway...

I spent the last couple of weekends putting together a climbing frame for my son. It was a little tougher than IKEA flat-packs and Gundam model kits because I had to do a lot of measuring and drilling myself.

There are loads of different things on it, including a big swing at the back, but there's a hole in the slide to attach a hose onto to make it into a waterslide! Add to that the slide's at the top of a slope, I could put one of those long water mats. EXTREME!

Comment

Needs an EDF flag and logo painted on it!

The google Roswell logo game is my smile post for the day. It has a pit you fall into like on Atari VCS E.T

Comment

I agree - it's **** until you pimp it up with some EDF decals and a huge picture of Hwang Jang Lee saying 'I believe your kung-fun needs to be less lacklustre'.

Comment

Use the Konami code on the vogue UK website

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                I spent the last couple of weekends putting together a climbing frame for my son. It was a little tougher than IKEA flat-packs and Gundam model kits because I had to do a lot of measuring and drilling myself.

There are loads of different things on it, including a big swing at the back, but there's a hole in the slide to attach a hose onto to make it into a waterslide! Add to that the slide's at the top of a slope, I could put one of those long water mats. EXTREME!

I know this is a bit late, but will you be my dad?

Comment

Working...
                                X