Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread has taken a turn to becoming very disrespectful to women, shame on you!! as Snoop Lion would say "no bitches gonna give it up for a pair of trainers, bitches want money fool"

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      What was the fish n chips like?
      I had the "yorkshire tidbit" myself, big ass yorkshire pud with beef and mushroom in it. Quality.

Comment

But it was fish n chips

Comment

I like it. Establish yourself as a man who doesn't play by the rules. Fish n chips be damned. Ladies love a bad boy.

Comment

Just got the recent re-release of Halloween 3 from Poundland, appears to be uncut!!!!!!

Comment

Is that the one with all the commentary and making-of features?

SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 GENRE: CULT , TECHNOLOGY SOURCE: DVD (OWN COLLECTION) When I hosted a screening of Halloween III back in 2010 and mode...

Comment

Ah I still have fond memories of watching Halloween 3 twice in a row on television. Once on ITV and once on the Irish channel, RTE. Can't remember which was which but one cut all the gore but left in all the swearing and one left all the gore but cut the swearing. Blasting a face off is totally cool as long as nobody says a bad word.

Comment

Walked into an Apple store and jumped the queue for the Genius bar, purely because I was in a suit and the manager wanted to get me to bring my business to them.

Comment

I'm supposed to be going to a 'genius' bar on Saturday because my power button is faulty on my iPhone. I think I'll sack it though and live with it as the pretentiousness of the whole process is a bit wanky.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      I'm supposed to be going to a 'genius' bar on Saturday because my power button is faulty on my iPhone. I think I'll sack it though and live with it as the pretentiousness of the whole process is a bit wanky.
                      I wouldn't it's extortion to fix if its out of warranty (Apple should give you 2 years though I think it's an EC rule but make sure they know that you know) I think....

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Best of both worlds - J0e's light-up trainers paired with FSW's converse:

Suprisingly easy to make, planning on making a pair since i saw the project on adafruit as im a total addict to leds. Easy to cobble together hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          That's why I got mine in today, the power button was shot, the silence switch has never worked since I got it , the battery would last about 90 minutes on a full charge and there was a weird white blob where light shone through in the middle of the screen. It was out of Warranty tomorrow.

To be honest, the process is actually fairly pleasant compared to getting a repair on anything anywhere else. It's just a pain in the ass you need an appointment for it.
                          They just handed me a new one, so I've now got a shiny fresh one free of scratches and nicks and filth.
                          That's kind of worth wading through the swathes of weirdy beardy staff to get it sorted.

Comment

My warranty expired last month so I wouldn't get a replacement and I highly doubt they would sort it there and then. The button started acting up months ago but I couldn't be arsed with the hours drive to the nearest apple store.

Comment

Perhaps not worth the visit then, their faceless corporate beards have policies for people like you.

Comment

True. The local phone shop want ?50 to fix it but at least they won't try to brainwash me.

Comment

Working...
                                X