Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still wearing these:

Comment

Are you a Tweenie?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        Flash trainers get fannies.
        Well played.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
          I've been busting out my 3M AM1's recently.

Thumbs up. Gotta love hyperfuse. Nice and easy to clean lol.

Bitches love trainers.

Comment

Only problem being that when you're running from the 5-0 in the middle of the night they can see you just by shining their torches on your feet. LOL
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Well played.
              You lose, in Scottish terms that's still bad. If you had however edited my response to "get fanny" you would have been looking good.

Comment

I wear battered old converse that are filthy and with holes where there shouldn't be, do I win?
                Yes.

I only wear converse these days. The lack of any kind of heel has actually cured my bad back so that's all I'll wear now. I fluctuate between these two:

and

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Bitches love trainers.

Comment

You lose, in Scottish terms that's still bad. If you had however edited my response to "get fanny" you would have been looking good.

You want multiple fanny though, fannies.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ah, you guys all love footwear. It's great to see a shared love for something. Go you guys.

Comment

Best of both worlds - J0e's light-up trainers paired with FSW's converse:

Comment

No, fanny in Scottish terms also refers to multiples. As in:

"Daryl has pumped some amount of fanny" referring to women.

Changing that to fannies suggests you have had sex with multiple arsehole males of low intelligence. Here ends today's Scottish slang lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                            Ah, you guys all love footwear. It's great to see a shared love for something. Go you guys.

The smile thread is like the DMZ of Bordersdown.

Comment

No, fanny in Scottish terms also refers to multiples. As in:

"Daryl has pumped some amount of fanny" referring to women.

Changing that to fannies suggests you have had sex with multiple arsehole males of low intelligence. Here ends today's Scottish slang lesson.

Thanks Colin. I shall be careful in future. My Mrs. should really have told me this, being that she is from Edinburgh and all. She probably thinks I'm queer now.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It depends on her level of poshness. If she's working class she'll most likely refer to fannies as neds or gadgies. If she's middle class none of the three words will have ever crossed her lips!

Comment

Working...
                                X