Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Got a JCC thing tonight to go to, basically me chatting up any women who stray into my path. Gwa-ha-ha.

Completely unrelated, my "Survival" knife from BF4 arrived pics when I get home.
    "Hiya darling, fancy a drink? Wanna see my survival knife?"

It could work.

Comment

"Alright sweet cheeks, fancy a drink? Want to see my 8" weapon?"

Actually, I deffo think you should use the classic: "Do you have any Welsh in you?"

Comment

I wasn't able to get my job at Gaba(English school) as I took too long sorting immigration out and they told me so last Monday. I was gutted because I was getting no responses for private lessons from members of the sites I registered on but suddenly I got requests from two women for trial lessons. Haven't had them yet but if they agree to go ahead with lessons that's an extra ?40 a week for two hours. And they're just conversation lessons. And I don't have to travel to Tokyo or wear a suit. And there's no tax.

I'm worried the smile is a bit premature but it was such a nice turn of events as I'd put adverts up in July and heard absolutely nothing until now

Comment

Comment

hahah: http://www.buzzfeed.com/paulf24/20-r...ites-that-b5ra
            Kryss, which of these did you recently delete your profile from?

Comment

None of those, but I may have to join a couple of them...

Comment

Comment

After Play-Asia mucked around and charged extra for the Dragon's Crown pre-order with the artbook (as well as bumping up the shipping), I decided to let it go and get it off eBay another time. This week P-A put the Vita version in the Weekly Deals and I walked into work today to find a stack of Dragon's Crown artbooks behind the counter. My supervisor just let me take one.

Comment

John Barrowman Is Really Good At Posing For Comic Con Photos

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Tea. It's fantastic. It makes the soul-crushing torment of getting up for work that little bit more bearable. People who don't drink tea are traitors and should be flogged.

Comment

Coffee owns tea. Used to be a big tea fan but can't remember the last time that I had a cup of tea through choice when decent coffee is available. That said, bad tea is still good whereas bad coffee is undrinkable.

Comment

Coffee is for mincers and girls. Middle class fops, dandies and drooling perverts trying to appear cultured.
                            Last edited by prinnysquad; 15-10-2013, 06:41.

Comment

So, which one of those am I then Prin?

Going for some routine blood work tomorrow, telling my buddy I'll have to leave him studying for an hour or so. Naturally his immediate response is asking me if it's an STI test because of all the hookers I see in work

...And no, it's not for that reason!

Comment

Dirty kryss-boh

Comment

Working...
                                X