Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now any mention of it has gone from my order info. Hm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
      Using one of those nose strips to literally gouge hundreds of blackheads from my nose.
      Just looked this up and going to give it a go. Does it hurt?

Comment

Not at all, it sticks enough to pull out the blackheads but not enough to hurt. I do advise against washing properly first, just get any grease off your nose instead.

$126 in store credit on my BestBuy card from all the trade-ins I've done this week. Games I had never touched and probably never would. They go bye-bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Just looked this up and going to give it a go. Does it hurt?
          Vid please?

Comment

Double-smile.

I won a copy of the remastered Mellon Collie album, yay!

Listening to it this morning reminded me of how I always chuckle at the thought of some people buying the album on the strength of "Tonight, Tonight" and listening to it.

After the strings fade away, from out of nowhere, the savage rock wolf of "Jellybelly" pounces on its unsuspecting victims!

"Argh! Turn it off, Bartholomew, it hurts!"

Bonus smile!

Driving past this shop makes me laugh at the pun and reminds me of the Pumpkin's album:

Comment

I like the idea of an old allotment man having a funeral display with cabbages and califlowers.

Comment

With "DAD" spelled out with cabbages?

Comment

Originally posted by from le irc
                  <speedlolita_> who on earth visits the oddworld inhabitants site..
                  <speedlolita_> haha
                  <speedlolita_> i never visit any official sites mind
                  <speedlolita_> except tera
                  <charlesr> more people than visit you at christmas while you sit there crying looking at your tree with no presents under it
                  Feel the burnnn.

Comment

And the rest:
                    (11:00:34 AM) kryss: WHOA
                    (11:00:43 AM) kryss: getting a little personal there
                    (11:00:49 AM) charlesr: lol
                    (11:00:51 AM) speedlolita_: damn
                    (11:00:54 AM) speedlolita_: down to a t

Comment

Turning on my NGPC for the first time and checking the horoscope to find a rating of one star for money. How well you know me already, little one.

Comment

The weather forecast on the company's intranet for tomorrow and the day after:

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 20-12-2012, 07:23.

Comment

lol excellent.

Also this is totally hilarious - I was crying. What is wrong with people? Why don't they look at their phone screens before pressing send....

"****weasel"
                          Last edited by charlesr; 20-12-2012, 09:17.

Comment

OMG that is utterly hilarious. We're crying with laughter at the office.

EDIT: To the point that I've given myself a headache. wtf?

Comment

Watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks with Rita Ora on it.

Damn she is stupid. Seriously one of the most retarded 'celebs' out there at the moment. She can barely even pronounce anything properly.

Comment

1. Finally getting chance to take my son to his swimming lessons (work usually gets in the way). 'kin love watching him getting his swim on.
                                2. Stumbling across new turntablism music at Mix Master Mike and Skratch Basterd's sites.. lovely
                                3. My brother bringing around about twice as much wood for the the fire as we usually get from our usual source - for the same price
                                4. loads of presents for my missus turning up that I'd completely forgot that I had ordered.
                                5. Last day of work tomorrow! Possibly forever though.

Comment

Working...
                                X