Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god.. I've just coughed up a lung.

Comment

Oh yeah - that bird off the accurist watch advert.. tidy. She makes me smile in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        lol excellent.

Also this is totally hilarious - I was crying. What is wrong with people? Why don't they look at their phone screens before pressing send....

"****weasel"
        Okay, so that led to 10 minutes of crying laughter and now I have extremely tight abs...? Post similar ones everyday and I'll never need to go to yoga again!

Comment

My face is still hurting from earlier.

Bang on topic: There's the elaborate lid thing on Finish (and many other) dishwasher tablets. You tear the strip off and then you can tuck a tab under another bit to "shut" the lid again. First thing I do is rip off the entire top assembly so it's easy to get to the tablets each night

Comment

Re: Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

I posted that auto correct link on my wife's Facebook earlier and she just walked in, crying with laughter about it!

Comment

yeah just been there and sore now with laughter

but to spoil the moment no way most of them are real

Comment

Bang on topic: There's the elaborate lid thing on Finish (and many other) dishwasher tablets. You tear the strip off and then you can tuck a tab under another bit to "shut" the lid again. First thing I do is rip off the entire top assembly so it's easy to get to the tablets each night
                Me too! Why is it even there?

The 200g dairy milk bars have a new way of opening them that lets you seal them back up. Again, why!?

Comment

lol excellent.

Also this is totally hilarious - I was crying. What is wrong with people? Why don't they look at their phone screens before pressing send....

"****weasel"
                  Hamster Life Fo' So' class

Comment

WiiU eShop sale!

Looks like I didn't hold off spending for no reason! *buys Little Inferno and Trine 2*

Comment

Aye, seriously tear inducing stuff, excellent.

Comment

Greggs' 'Festive Bake' - Seriously tasty!

Comment

You lost me at 'Greggs'.Just found 40 quid I the back pocket of the jeans I put on.

Comment

I like the lights. Seasony.

Comment

the xmas lights smashing thing on the top of the forum has kept me far more entertained then it should....i am wearing headphones and i even like the way the sound of the smashing pans depending on what lights i smash

Comment

Yeah love it too!

Comment

Working...
                                X