Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you can still wear skirts if you like. It's still pretty mild.

Comment

Skirts > pants.

For me, few things on a woman are nicer than a long skirt, especially if there's a breeze. Such femininity. The longer the better. Bonus points for pleats. I'm not a fan of short skirts.

Comment

These pants they wear though, they're just like rubber! You have to see them to believe it.

Comment

"Fabriqu? au Japon" on the back of my latest Trinitron. Small geometry adjustments to be made and all shall be well.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
            Skirts > pants.

For me, few things on a woman are nicer than a long skirt, especially if there's a breeze. Such femininity. The longer the better. Bonus points for pleats. I'm not a fan of short skirts.
            "that conjures up some image of a bloke in a cardigan with a pipe saying 'Cover up those table legs, mother, they're inflaming my sexual ardour'."

Bill Bailey, Bewilderness 2001

Comment

I put the Ganondorf figure I received with Zelda WW on the kitchen table & my wife walked in, looked at it & said 'Is that the new wireless router for upstairs?'

Comment

Why did she think the kitchen table looked like a router? Crazy.

Comment

I can see how she might be confused.

Comment

It will be a better world when our routers look like that.

Comment

The swords function as antennae

Comment

I did chuckle at all the above WW/router related posts.

Nice to see a quality piece of kit on ebay for a change

Reckon J0e has one already?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          "that conjures up some image of a bloke in a cardigan with a pipe saying 'Cover up those table legs, mother, they're inflaming my sexual ardour'."

Bill Bailey, Bewilderness 2001
                          Ahahaha! Love me a bit of ol' Bill

I'm not a prude, I just like their movement. Gf wore a long skirt to the supermarket and I was really gawping.

Today's smile:

I needed to copy/paste a URL from my iphone to my PC and found Shrib - it's an online notepad. If you don't password-protect your note, anyone can read it so the smiley bit comes from trying random URLs to see what other people have typed. So far here are some SFW ones I've found:

http://shrib.com/jet = Someone's amsung support centre practice notes
                          http://shrib.com/bad = some code(C?) to check for bad sectors

You can also make random notes for others who might be doing the same thing. You know, like bordersdown. Or kryss.

I'd recommend not doing anything malicious. Probably.
                          Last edited by randombs; 09-10-2013, 02:27.

Comment

Nice little surprises from Amazon!

I brought my Wii with my to Japan. It is a softmodded US Wii with a UK power adaptor, so I needed a new adaptor. I was quite disheartened by the price of Wii power adaptors here, over 2000 yen for an official adaptor. I like to stick to official adaptors just in case unofficial ones damage the system. In the end, I went with a preowned cheap adaptor on Amazon for a cool 280 yen. It arrived today,,, and it's actually an official Nintendo adaptor! A small thing, but it made me smile given I paid about ?1.80 for it!

Now I can finally replay Wind Waker (no WiiU for me at the moment).

Comment

Game of thrones characters as video game consoles

sounds geeky, but works perfectly! if you like the show and are a video game nerd click away if not move along nothing to see here.

This is probably the nerdiest thing I've ever put together, but I couldn't let this vast stock of Game of Thrones facts that've been piling up as I ma

Comment

That is quite brilliant actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X