Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
    I've been here since March and still haven't tried Coco curry. I really should.
    I have been here since Monday and had it twice its aces and only ?750 (if you like it super spicy which I do, on the smallest rice portion) only meal I need in a day and Grape Fanta

Comment

I've had an awesome day, got a call this morning saying my accident claim has been settled for ?5100
      Had some promising work related calls

Then after gearing myself up all week to doing a 6 day week and working a saturday, the need to work the saturday got cancelled (I very almost cancelled it myself in the day)

WOOO

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        I've had an awesome day, got a call this morning saying my accident claim has been settled for ?5100
        Hotel light fitting breaking loose while away on a work trip?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          Hotel light fitting breaking loose while away on a work trip?
          nah, driver passing out at the wheel and crashing into my parked car at 50mph!

Comment

In the school pub for wings night on wednesday and got ID'd Nice to feel young again.
            (I was drinking with a bunch of Japanese girls)

Comment

Just...WOW.

Basically: trade any 1 complete PS3/360/WiiU game for either AC4, CoD Ghosts or Battlefield 4 on PS3/360/WiiU this weekend. While stocks last.

I have a PS3 game that they would give me $1 for in trade. I'm going to get me Ghosts on WiiU for (practically) free. The only downside is pushing up Ghosts sales figures for launch week...

Comment

Cheering my daughter on to punch another girl in the face.
                Kung Fu / Kickboxing classes! She won as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  In the school pub for wings night on wednesday and got ID'd Nice to feel young again.
                  (I was drinking with a bunch of Japanese girls)
                  Pics.

Comment

Already tagged on....facebook

Taking some medical examination gloves home from work today. You know what for

Comment

Weekend off. I had that friday feeling yesterday, I never get that.

Comment

I'm tired

A 72 hour week straight into 7 hour days helping collect money for poppy Scotland

But definately worth it

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          nah, driver passing out at the wheel and crashing into my parked car at 50mph!
                          Compensation culture gone wrong! I blame those litigous Americans...

Comment

Updated Pokerap with all 718 Pokemon - http://www.collegehumor.com/video/69...ll-718-pokemon

Comment

Holy **** that is brilliant.

Comment

My ex and his brother driving up from South Wales to see the Man Utd game, then getting here and realising the game is actually tomorrow and all the cheap city centre hotels are booked.

(The smile part comes from them asking to stay at mine and me getting to laugh down the phone and say no.)

Comment

Working...
                                X