Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, just looking after number 1.

Comment

Boss comes into work on time on a Tuesday mornng, cue me asking him if he's **** the bed. He needs a doubletake

Comment

I might put you down as a dude who is forced to drink coffee in foreign parts, rather than that godawful bubble tea stuff I tried in Vancouver.

And possibly a bit of a dandy.

Comment

Been filling out serious forms in the last few days and totally not giving a ****.

Under 'concerns' I put the ' the drums of radioactive waste scattered across the canteen.'

Comment

Worked for me at my last job interview. Psychoanalysis section with multiple choice where none of the answers seemed good so I ticked them all at random in about 10 seconds.

Comment

Bought Pokemon Y last Friday, ?35, too it in to p/ex in Game today, they offer ?18, CEX offer ?35, Game match it and top that by a pound so I'm actually a quid in profit. CEX must be very desperate for used copies.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad
                I might put you down as a dude who is forced to drink coffee in foreign parts, rather than that godawful bubble tea stuff I tried in Vancouver.

Om nom nom. 1 warm oolong bubble tea for me please.

Comment

This interview with Noel Gallagher:

One Direction? You're kidding. Coldplay? No, seriously. Here holding forth on hot topics of our times, the high-flying half of Oasis' fractious fraternity is GQ's Icon Of The Year

Comment

Chatting with Terry Pratchett this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                      This interview with Noel Gallagher:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-...noel-gallagher
                      Ha ha that made me chuckle. On fine form

Comment

Was talking with the good woman last night while watching a movie, about things i miss in Scotland, and i said cooked breakfast with the works. Today the good woman has to get up for university at 6.30 am, but the wakes me at 7.25 am with, yup you guessed it cooked breakfast minus the black pudding and square sausage. Nom Nom.

Comment

This from the trading forum

Comment

Comment

Comment

Giantbomb Quick Look of Pok?mon X. Link.

Such a different perspective coming into the game than my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X