Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Chatting with Terry Pratchett this evening.
    Follow up?

Comment

Absolutely wetting myself here. Tears.
      This Should Heat Things Up in the Bedroom. Like, Hellishly Heat Them Up. - Funny dating fails (& some wins) from the beautiful world of the internet.

Stomach hurting.

Comment

Comment

Apparently we have a hot new bell/valet girl starting in the morning, No doubt all the single guys in the hotel will be all over, up and in that as they usually tend to be.

Comment

Are you not going to be one of them?

Comment

I'm still one of the single guys so I guess I am/will be.
              My boss telling me she's hot really doesn't help matters.

Comment

Surely this should also be an irk also?

Comment

Yeah but that thread gets too much attention already.

Comment

Get in there Steven. My mum always says, " Don't try, you don't get"

Comment

Google search results for (X) Girls (Y) Cups:

I love the random spike at 4 girls and 4 cups!

Comment

I don't get it... do you need a dirty mind to appreciate what those results signify? Girls/cups... what?

Anyway I googled "4 girls 4 cups" and I got way more than 63:
                        About 279,000,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Comment

The numbers are just made up for effect. If you don't know what it's on about, check the wikipedia entry for X = 2 and Y =1 .... NSFW!!!

Comment

Last edited by Zaki; 23-10-2013, 09:47. Reason: Charles Irk ;)

Comment

Erm...

It's a video of two girls sharing one cup. The beverage they are drinking is not hot chocolate, although it looks a little bit like it.

Here are some people's reactions when they saw said video:
                              [hide][/hide]

Since that video became popular, it appears that people have searched for a variety of combinations of (x) girls and (y) cups.
                              The guy who did the cartoon did a search count and at the time, those were the results.

I guess people want everyone to get their own cup these days...

Comment

I still haven't seen the cup video. Not sure I ever will.

The Zelda and Flight of the Conchords videos were both ace!

Comment

Working...
                                X