Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely Titanic was based around the on the nosr stereotypes? That is what made it great!

Comment

Oh god. The singing of children's songs. I nearly had a heart attack on the several occasions that was required. Having to give a fake lesson to invisible children was one of the most stressful days of my life. Well, the whole thing was really. You know the bit in Peep Show where Mark has realised that 'project Zeus' is a mess and he's got nothing, so he runs away and hides in a car park? That was my emotional state for 6 months. I had to leave.

But Billy. You have a great time over there!

Comment

LOLOLOL Thanks!

They really like me so far, especially when I told the HR manager I'm learning piano. She gave me the wonderful news that every class room has a piano in it and I responded by saying my Humpty Dumpty would be so much better with a piano accompanying it. She also thought I could help out with the school band!

The piano will become my desk, mark my words.

Comment

You'll love it over there dude, especially how orderly people are. Trying to get people OUT of the WAY of the TRAIN DOORS here is ridiculous. You need to get out of the way before we can leave the train, FOOLS! I have been considering bringing a sign with me saying that.

I enjoyed my classes with kids more than with adults. The kids' mothers... Let's just say I had an excellent class with one who decided not to wear a bra that day

Comment

I'm taken anyway, so all other women are like men with long hair to me now, but I can imagine the appeal

Whenever I'm stuck on a train I'm gonna remember your post, Kryss. Likewise, when it all gets too much I'll remember Peep Show via noob's post. Gf loves Peep Show so I may even just watch that episode with her whenever it gets too much.

Comment

Bookmarked these Plinkett reviews so I never forget what they are called again. I recall seeing one in the two-or-so weeks I frequented Reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                Supposedly there'll be another review coming out relatively quickly? He said he was working on two at the same time...
                Yeah, that's what he's been hinting at. Really wish he wouldn't have, as it makes the waiting so much worse. Not to mention how much I'll hype the thing up. He's also very subtly suggested that the next review will be Star Trek V. Hope it, as despite recognising that movie's many flaws, I enjoy it and its ideas very much. Outside of Cop Dog and Baby's Day Out, he only does movies he's somehow passionate about, and knowing how big a Trekkie he is, I suspect Final Frontier will be the next one. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Finding out i'm being transferred, bye bye London!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                    Finding out i'm being transferred, bye bye London!
                    Somewhere nice?

Comment

Ummmm, somewhere different, York.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        Ummmm, somewhere different, York.
                        York is alright plus it's nearer home for you,
                        and its only 55 mins from Newcastle for boozing

Comment

I'll be moving back to my place in Scotland, York will just be where i'm working.

Comment

I just ate a plate of meatballs from the butchers. They were the size of my fist. Delicious.

Comment

I'd have York over London any day of the week.

Comment

Brewdog have finally opened their Birmingham bar! 4 of their draught beers were 7.5% or over

Comment

Working...
                                X