Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teaching other subjects.

Comment

Oh I don't know about that, although the woman who interviewed me taught a bunch of different subjects there(in English I think). I meant just in general, or if/when we come back to the UK.

Comment

Which chain you (currently) with billy?

Comment

Lovely story Billy.

Comment

Billys story makes me smile...

Mine today is I finally went the doctor about my dodgy ankle and after wiki-ing the drug he has prescribed me I learned it has apparently been responsible for an epidemic of LEOPARDS in India! (Diclofenac btw)

I hope one of our Indian members has not listed this in the irk thread....

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              Surely Titanic was based around the on the nosr stereotypes? That is what made it great!
              This amongst other reasons.

Comment

Getting a box of assorted random edition chocolate from my mate in Oz, including Berries and Cream Milky Ways!?

Comment

Cheers guys

Update: Hotel rooms manager made good on her promise. We got a room upgrade and a bunch of VIP stuff

I'm planning on using the room as my office as I'm still technically on-site although, hilariously, the wifi doesn't work and it's because I've been too lazy to replace the nearest access point

Comment

Just did the bulk of my Christmas shopping in ten minutes and it'll be here tomorrow with a free trial of Amazon Prime. Got student discount too. Easy to see why shops like the one I work at are becoming increasingly deserted at this time of year!

Comment

Getting up at 4am after my alarm started going off at 3, meaning I must have slept through at least 8 playthroughs of Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses.

Ah, Christmas

Comment

Trading some games in and being told that WiiU games are "too new". Seriously? lol.

Comment

Starting a new job on Monday after over five weeks of garden leave, within which I've been able to crack on with more gaming than I've managed in years

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                            Trading some games in and being told that WiiU games are "too new". Seriously? lol.
                            Lol, cex has plenty already. All full retail price of course.

Comment

I had to teach the guys in BestBuy that Wii points can't be used to buy WiiU games.

Comment

Just saw a random tweet and found Maldita Castle, which is free on PC.
                                Memories came flooding back, I mean look at it!

Maldita Castilla (Locomalito, 2012). Video game genre: A. A young witch was crying for her fallen love when an ancient demon heard her sorrow. Seduced by the promises of the beast, she turned her tears into a magic key. And so, with that key, demons were released all over the kingdom of Castilla. Co…

Comment

Working...
                                X