Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you colour your money?

Comment

It's brown, from all that poop slinging.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
        Do you colour your money?
        Mine is all stained with the blood of my enemies.

Comment

Mine is stained purple because I nicked it all

Comment

Raced 15+ deer down through the woods this morning on my ride. Awesome! Had to stop near the bottom when they all turned across my trail. Totally thrilling being able to keep up with them.

Comment

Cool. we were out on a leisurely ride once and two deer leapt from one side of the trail to the other about 10 feet in front of us. Was amazing!

Comment

Smart! Part of it was the noise - normally they are so quiet, bounding through the brush, but because there were so many all pegging it down the hill at once, it was quite something.

Comment

Games. I don't want to get **** addicted again, but I did a bit of config messing in Crysis 2 and it's just... *ahhhh* what an escape...

Easy to see how I went so overboard before.

Lets try and be a bit more balanced this time.

Comment

My friend is having his wedding ceremony now. I got my cousin to do FaceTime so I could see - he asked me to suit up and I did

The entrance was great and I got to hear the music. Even better, he took his phone to the stage so I could congratulate the couple in 'person'

Nice end to the weekend!

Comment

My wittiness on Facebook.

A mate claimed a fix he'd found for his DVD drive problem was his own work and that it took all his IT skill. He then posted 'his' fix, which basically involved firing up regedit and deleting some keys. I asked if he also used a hex editor to toot his own horn.

I'm quite proud of that.

Comment

Somewhat ironic

Comment

How so?

Update: I get it now! Being in Japan has dulled my irony-sense

Update 2: comment deleted! This evening was a success.
                          Last edited by randombs; 28-10-2013, 14:22.

Comment

Hypnotic

Comment

I'd like to think that's how zaki eats his doritos too

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                I'd like to think that's how zaki eats his doritos too
                                It is now!

Comment

Working...
                                X