Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wools View Post
    have been reminded how great the community is.
    GET OUT OF OUR FACES YOU M$ SHILL!

Comment

Got pushed from Lionhead late last year mate, I'm now a iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 8 developer!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
        Windows 8 developer
        WINDOWS 8!!!!
        WINDOWS 8!!!
        WINDOWS Sh8te more like.
        We only deal with windows 98SE around these parts

p.s. am Sorry to hear that, glad you are all sorted though

Comment

I tried to get the guys to support Windows 3.1 but we had no spare 386's knocking about the office...

Thanks for the well wishes. It was a rough patch for 3 quarters of the studio who got let go, but most of us are on our feet now. I'll never say never to returning to the games industry but wanted to switch from the games testing and design to software as it's more stable. Luckily I found a developer who is brilliant and was cool with me switching roles so I'm as happy as a pig in muck. Pays better too!

Comment

There is some awesome stuff going on in tablet development these days. It's the way of the future. And also the present.

Comment

The exact colour of yellow today's banner ended up using. And also the fact that several people will get over excited by the banner content before realising it's not a PAL release update. I might bump the thread for laughs.

Comment

This cosplay.

The hair is just ridiculous. Wow.

From Kill La Kill btw.
                Last edited by speedlolita; 06-11-2013, 00:06.

Comment

Uninstalled the FORCED tapatalk update and went back to the old one. The one that works, not this pile of **** they forced on me a few weeks ago.

Lovely :-)

Comment

Luckily I didn't update. I haven't updated Twitter either.
                    Last edited by Brad; 06-11-2013, 10:28.

Comment

It bloody auto updated on me. I used to have both versions on there and would try the latest every time there was an update to see if it was working ok before reverting back to version 2.4 but a few weeks ago they pushed an update through that deleted 2.4 and replaced it with 4.something. I stuck with it for a while but it really is absolute trash. I'm on Android FWIW.

EDIT: Sorry Martin I accidentally edited your post instead of replying. Think I fixed it though.

Comment

CENSORSHIP!

I probably need it in fairness! Anyway, Android also and as soon as I saw the negative response to Twitter I disabled auto updates luckily.

Comment

Comment

My comment on someone's facebook sale:

Comment

I coco curry, its so cheap too

Comment

I've been here since March and still haven't tried Coco curry. I really should.

Comment

Working...
                                X