Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the fox say?

Comment

Doing some iOS development so wanted to build a Hackintosh again. Went in with dread as I remembered how painful it was last time. This time though, piece of cake!!! Sub 1 hour and I have a bootable Mavericks OSX machine. Sweet. Seems to prefer nVidia cards to AMD.

Comment

Calvin and Hobbes. I utterly adore it. Such a clever strip that works on so many levels.

Comment

Had a majorly bad back the last few months, just sucked one of the codeine phosphates they gave me like a boiled sweet, dang it was bitter but I be trippin' like a loon off a 30-milli, now I be trippin' good, might try this again!

Comment

Watched Toy Story with the gf last night. Drank apricot liquer mixed with hot water and had a bunch of groovy ice creams as well.

Ran to McDonald's this morning to catch the end of the morning menu and ordered pancakes, an egg McMuffin, their new chicken McMuffin and a fillet o' fish. While waiting for my order they switched to the regular menu and I was able to use my coupon for half price chicken nuggets. The girl serving me also giggled at the awesome timing.

Got picked to take the JLPT N4 practice exam and got paid ?15 for the opportunity.

Went to shibuya in the evening and gf kept shouting ARSE while we were walking down the quiet side streets. Many a Tokyo-ite jumped in fright on this chilly November night.

Comment

Do you like Japanese MCD like billy, I had one tonight for the hell of it and its bloody rank although grape Fanta is the shizzle I'm gonna miss that

Comment

Jeff Gerstmann replied to me on Twitter.

Comment

The smash bros one?

Comment

Not meaning to whinge about the bad back but put it out moving an obese patient not long back and I can't have any more sick, so am having to work with constant lower back pain...even on codeine...and it can make one a little tetchy...and as a Band 1 NHSer, one tends to get treated like pap...so today at work, I was a TOTAL anus to anyone who crossed me, was so damn fun, felt like Blackadder's Christmas Carol, hataz felt The Wrath!!!!

Comment

WTF your band 1?!!!

How is that even possible i thought everyone was at least 2 & above. Thought i was poor done to on band 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                        Do you like Japanese MCD like billy, I had one tonight for the hell of it and its bloody rank although grape Fanta is the shizzle I'm gonna miss that
                        I have a McD's a few minutes' walk from my place and I go there probably once a week or so(read: Yes. Yes, I do ). Some days I just need my sodium overload or whatever their stuff is made from. Usually after a flat-cleaning session if I cba to cook.

My belly has been coming back a bit so I need to be careful, though. I've lost so much weight here that recently I decided to start gorging myself. This week will be dry so I'll be riding to/from school which will be nice and get me back into the active mood.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          WTF your band 1?!!!

How is that even possible i thought everyone was at least 2 & above. Thought i was poor done to on band 2.
                          Yeah man!!!!!! We do EVERYTHING, dead babies etc., the theatre porters recently integrated with us and were shocked at the increased workload and lack of respect from management/other staff once they'd switched from theatre blues to a standard porter's uniform, it's ****e...but I still love it, believe it's a job worth doing well...and I've actually passed you quite a few times in The Old Med School...often on the core lab corridor, that beard is too damn HUGE in real life, I have seen it with thine own eyes!!!!

Comment

Next time you see me say hi, not often that you see bordersdown peeps in real life. I'm not as grumpy as i look as i walk around the OMS.

Comment

I'm that slightly gangly guy with the missing front tooth, specs, used to have really long, dark ultra-curly hair, had it cut a bit ago, now it's silvery and in Kray Twin formation, I often deliver the GUM samples, I'll tap ya shoulder next time I clock ya!!

Comment

Working...
                              X