Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Returning.

I don't want to be the forum personality/kernow anymore so my posting should hopefully follow suit.

I'll not have much modern discussion to offer but hopefully can speculate anyway I suppose. Very interested in the new DmC.. But can't buy it.
    Welcome back laddie; dont change your personality for anyone, but bear in mind this aint rllmuk....

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      I'm not leaving my company, just London.
      I look forward to you also complaining about the price of games here and the near-nonexistance of the retro scene.

WELCOME BACK SPEEDY! like I said on IRC the other day. Our current theme is how Ridge Racer 7 is the best game ever.

Comment

I'm going on holiday to Canada mate, not moving there! It's York i'm off to for work.

Comment

SPEEDY!

Comment

Lol, when/where/why did Speedy go?

Comment

Top Gear is back on TV.

Comment

Yes welcome back Speedlolita, though we may not always agree, i hope you dont change, plus its just our opinions, dont mean we can still get on.

Comment

YouTube email, "MrGameSack just uploaded a video", awww.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                    I'm going on holiday to Canada mate, not moving there! It's York i'm off to for work.
                    Aww, I was looking forward to the number of people in know in the country finally hitting double firgures...

Comment

There is a particular category of game - not a specific genre - that can be called endless. Tetris would be an obvious …

Saurian mentioned. Good times.

Comment

I think they mean hack and slash expert rather than fighting game expert.

Desk is a fighting game expert.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                          Just namedropped bordersdown in the comments as they mentioned NTSC-UK in the article. Go + that bad boy

Comment

Got the History of Sonic the Hedgehog book today. It's good! I love that games get history books now.

Comment

I miss Saurian (And a lot of the old guard) from NTSC-UK. Their chat & advice over games like Devil May Cry, Virtua Fighter 4 & Ninja Gaiden was infectious & got me into P.N.03. Although some of it was non decipherable, although that can be replicated when I make my weekly visit into the Demons Souls thread!

I've never seen Saurian pop up on Boardersdown, Rllmuk, Twitter or any other forum. Does anyone know if he's still online or where he is? I think he done some contract work on official strategy guides.

Comment

Wools, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Saurian does a lot of youtube videos showing his crazy kick arse skills.

Yeah this HAS to be him. AMAZE!

Comment

Working...
                                X