Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a bargain to get shot of her, Buster!

Lovin' the life hacks, Eastyy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
        ?871 inc vat
        That's shockingly low, you did good. Used to work in the legal biz, the amount they'd charge alone for two-sentence letters, basically stating the obvious, was astronomical - probably the biggest breadwinner for the company!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          That's shockingly low, you did good. Used to work in the legal biz, the amount they'd charge alone for two-sentence letters, basically stating the obvious, was astronomical - probably the biggest breadwinner for the company!
          they originally asked for ?1151 all in which is ?1140 plus half registration fees of ?11

but quoted the original signed letter where i was told it would be ?500 plus vat so the boss reduced it and offered a lesser amount by ?250 but taking vat into account it ended up being ?279 cheaper give or take

spoke to my mate earlier and he reckoned he spent ?22k on legal fees but his divorce was messy and i've heard that couples who split and it becomes messy end up argueing over the msallest of things and most of the money they are fighting over goes to the solicitors

Comment

I drove past a Trueno on the motorway the other day.

It looked mint!
            Last edited by QualityChimp; 04-02-2013, 13:31.

Comment

Love that Bagel Tote!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week - been in a workshop 11 hours a day in Germany. What's that? You didn't notice? Oh....

http://e.dx.com/collection/201301/se...f-saving-tools << Survive a fatal disaster?

Comment

I won a pair of tickets to Arenacross tonight!

I'm out in the sunshine at the park and have just stopped at the bistro for some scrummy nosh!
                Last edited by QualityChimp; 04-02-2013, 13:31.

Comment

Went paintballing with the a fair portion of the front desk team on Thursday night and had an amazing time. Even managed a sniping session lying on my belly until I got hit on the arm.

Which of course bruised quite badly and looks like it almost broke the skin even through the coveralls we were issued.

Where I got hit in the shoulder is causing me problems though.

Comment

I need to go paintballing again...last time I was like a frightened rabbit and barely survived long enough to fire a shot.

This was due to the time before that where I was hit in the head at close range raising a massive lump, then later on was shot in exactly the same place. The lump exploded and I looked like an extra from Platoon with blood everywhere!

The sunshine is making me smile today though...if I didn't know better it would be off to a beer garden with me!

Comment

Procatinator is a blend of cat GIFs with music

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                        I'll put off looking at this for later.

Comment

It has affected my productivity negatively today.

Comment

Just put on (using Sony's music unlimited) an Apres Ski album full of cheesy techno stuff. Sony reckon that this is similar to Jacques Brel :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                              10 minutes later and I'm still watching...

Comment

So happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X