Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing, it certainly looks like Saurian!

I know loads of people left & more than a few were ejected forcibly, but Saurian seemed to just disappear from NTSC-UK.

Comment

That video is amazing!

Comment

Im pretty sure the man Dave has the skills to pay the bills too.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          I think they mean hack and slash expert rather than fighting game expert.

Desk is a fighting game expert.
          Wow! Don't know how the f***k he is doing that

Comment

My new company asks employees to set professional and personal goals for the year. The chief of our neighbouring department petitioned my chief to add "learn the Rollmaster game system" as one of those goals because the local RPG group needs a gamemaster.
            Or should this be a irk? I don't like Rollmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
              Wow! Don't know how the f***k he is doing that
              I know, defies belief. He's English too. Makes lots of nice vids and holds the guiness record for highest score in third strike arcade mode. He plays bass too.

Comment

The look on his brothers face is priceless.

Comment

Kojima does it again.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Kojima does it again.
                    At least you couldn't, scratch that didn't use him pulling a "dat ass" face

Comment

Ah, just general hospital stuff. Attractive redhead BBW in her 40s on a trolley in A&E who's snapped her ankle, I take her to X-Ray and she starts saying she bets she's really heavy to move and her boobs are too big and ugly and she's just a lump in general and I say to her "Stop putting yourself down. Not all men like skinny chicks." and her general demeanour just changed, like that.

Also was sat at a nurses station, trying to ring the CAD, and I felt this tugging at my ID badge and I looked around and there was this really cute little African kid, probably about 2 (? I don't know, I haven't had kids yet) and he's looking at my face on the badge (on which I have Grade 1 hair) and he's pointing back at me (who now has Grade 197 hair) and I point to myself and say "Danny!" (cos that's my name), and keeps looking back at the badge and the pointing at me again, until his mother collected him, little f*cker was roaming all over the ward. It was really cute, anyway. All that Savile ****, it totally, 100% deleted any sense of faith I have in our control system. Thank f*ck there are still decent f*ckers like me out there. We should all conjoin.

Comment

Waking up and the temperature outside has gone from -22 to -10 and it looks to be warming even more on the weekend.
                        AND SNOW

Comment

Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe starts tonight on BBC2 at 10pm. That'll make me smile.

Comment

Comment

I love going into a fully stocked WH Smiths and seeing the random magazines they have.

Smallholdings Monthly
                              Biblical Archaelogist
                              Air Rifle Quarterly
                              Edge

Comment

been divorced now since the 25th September and the otehr day i eventually got my Solicitors bill in

?871 inc vat

Now some people might think that's a fair bit of money but i've known solicitors bills to be in the 5 figures and the fact my ex wife solicitors made my ex pay for the legal cost of the financial split her bill before it was finalised and when we last spoke was close to ?4000

Comment

Working...
                                X