Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was walking up to the local shop from the post office this afternoon and walked past Stewart Lee, who was carrying a brightly coloured child's scooter over his shoulder and looking very red and grumpy in the sun. Was absolutely thrilled.

Comment

Of course he was thrilled. You are a legend.

Oh, wait...

Comment

Ha! I can only aspire to local legend status. Hopefully I'll be up there with the short, fat guy in the top hat and the guy who screams at parked cars one day.

Yesterday felt so good at work. We finally sold out of The Last of Us, and being able to simply say "no" to every other question instead of teaching people how an alphabetical filing system works was incredibly satisfying.

Comment

Switched tv on. Walker texas ranger and as the picture appeared chuck roundhouse kicked someone to the face lol.

Comment

Genius.

Just bought an arcade cab, pity I won't be able to get it delivered until August when I move into my new house though.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              Was walking up to the local shop from the post office this afternoon and walked past Stewart Lee, who was carrying a brightly coloured child's scooter over his shoulder and looking very red and grumpy in the sun. Was absolutely thrilled.
              My favourite living comedian! Not the time to say something to him I guess though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                Just bought an arcade cab, pity I won't be able to get it delivered until August when I move into my new house though.
                Awesome, whaddya get?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  My favourite living comedian! Not the time to say something to him I guess though.
                  Yeah, he's ruined other standups for me. He films Comedy Vehicle just up the road in Newington Green too, so I expect that he probably walks home afterwards. Or maybe that's what the scooter was for?

Comment

Haha! I've seen him live a number of times. He's up there with Bill Hicks for me.

Comment

I saw him doing Carpet Remnant World in Leicester Square but I'd really like to see some of his warm-up shows, as even his cut material would be of interest. I'd particularly like to see something of his fail horribly, as he seems to be able to spin that sort of thing out by deconstructing it in agonising detail.

My little thing that made me smile today- trying for the par times in Mighty Switch Force 2. To achieve them you have to ignore the babies, which struck me as hilariously cold. It makes it seem like Patty is chirpily skipping by and leaving children to die, just so she can get her job done faster. Sexy ex-cons > babies in WayForward's universe, apparently!

Comment

edit: I am losing the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Awesome, whaddya get?
                          New City Astro, took folks advice from here that it was a good beginners cab. Six button layout, which is good for me as I don"t trust myself to do anything technical like add buttons.

Comment

What a bunch of pussies:

Comment

That cat doesn't look too impressed that he (she?) has stuck his fingers up its arse.

EDIT: I wish I hadn't then opened that link.

Comment

I couldn't not click.

Comment

Working...
                                X