Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the guy personally, so I reckon they will. Then I'll wear them a few times, and hello eBay. Jajaja.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      I'm not gonna bother watching F&F6 now that I know it's not realistic.
      I watched The Black Hole this week and whilst looking on IMDB for trivia, I chuckled at one messageboard entry that bemoaned the unrealistic timing of the meteor scene.

It's a film about robots in space with ESP on a ship able to resist the gravitational pull of a black hole and they're upset about the timing of a meteor storm?

I love in the Ghostbusters commentary where they mention that people complained about how unrealistic it was that Venkman only had a small splat of marshmallow on him, but the others were covered in it. This is moments after they destroyed a giant marshmallow man that was the avatar for Zool's destruction on mankind...

Comment

I love how it's these sorts of missed details that pull them out of the fantasy and slap-bang back to reality

Comment

We're about to be data-blasted with footage from Glastonbury this weekend.

In a refreshing change to people saying how amazing it is, some guy called Wiley (whom Wikipedia informs me is a British grime rapper) has taken to Twitter to moan about how crap it is. It sounds like somebody going through the seven stages of grief!

Comment

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/155872/ <<< Quality. The more I watch it the more kudos he gets for just HOLDING THE HELL ON.

Comment

That's it only 6 days to go and that's what the navy give me for 23 years service

A 5 page document showing everything I've done including medals, well plus ?35,000 tax free and a monthly pension of ?1000 starting from next month

I'm quite proud of my veterans pin as I know at least to a few skirmishes around the world I contributed - reserve liability has made me smile, because I left due to my heart it means I have nil and everyone else who leaves has 6 years - just means if Syria or something similar kicks off I won't be called up

This month royal naval petty officer, next month open reach engineer - time has flown that's for sure

Comment

I saw the northern lights last night :-)
                Last edited by kryss; 30-06-2013, 02:12.

Comment

@buster: you're an inspiration

Comment

This guy's channel has too much awesome stuff: http://www.youtube.com/user/colinfurze?feature=watch

Comment

And I was listening to Steppenwolf's Faster Than the Speed of Life.

Comment

Jase's and Kryss' posts both made me smile.

Although the latter also made me a little jealous. I was very gutted when I went to Iceland only to be told it was unlikely to get a viewing - the week before would've been great, though!

Comment

Pok?mon X and Y being everything I've ever wanted of a Pok?mon game - I think.

3DS is so good.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Jase's and Kryss' posts both made me smile.

Although the latter also made me a little jealous. I was very gutted when I went to Iceland only to be told it was unlikely to get a viewing - the week before would've been great, though!
                            It looked like slightly moving clouds above me. Still cool though.

Comment

I helped a girl with her buggy down the stairs at Finsbury Park tube. She was so grateful, that I got a little embarrassed.

I actually help girls (and sometimes guys) with buggies a lot at Finsbury Park. I reckon if i was a super hero I'd be "Help Girls (And Sometimes Guys) With Buggies At Finsbury Park Tube Man".

Yesterday, I carried an old man's shopping home for him from Londis. I forgot about that.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've always wanted to carry someone's shopping or share my umbrella but I always worry they'll get scared. I did carry a bag of potatoes for an old lady once.

Comment

Working...
                                X