Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you spend on your monthly mobile phone bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you spend on your monthly mobile phone bill?

See poll (creating it now)
    I don't have mobile!
    0%
    ?0-10
    0%
    ?10-20
    0%
    ?20-30
    0%
    ?30-40
    0%
    ?40-50
    0%
    ?50+
    0%

Mine's ?15.50 every month. I can never use the minutes or texts or data. (sim only plan)

Comment

Spent ?10 a month on a Vodafone monthly-renewal plan in England, but am on straight pay as you go here in Spain and am currently topping up around €15 a month. Just have a simple (non-smart) phone though, so consuming very little data.

Comment

About €100/m, which includes: landline with free calls to Europe, 16mb internet, and 2 sims with 300mb data. The DSL sucks though... tonight it's measuring at 11mb, while last night it was about 500k. Very up and down.

Comment

Bit misleading as you can buy a ?500 handset and spend ?10 on a giffgaff tariff a month. Or not pay out for the handset and the same deal cost you ?30 a month etc.

Comment

?0 for two phones, I pay by DD for both mine and the wife's but we have had fifty free texts a month for over a year and use those to communicate.

Comment

I am currently paying ?35 a month for my tariff, but that was buying an iPhone 4s.
              I have zero interest in the iPhone5 so will move to a regular sim only tariff next spring, think the Three All You Can Eat tariff will win at ?15.50 a month.

Comment

Free handset and ?15 a month.

Comment

My bill is pretty steady at ?26. Occasionally I'll enter a competition via text which adds a couple of quid here and there. I use my mobile for pretty much every call I make these days. With all those bundled minutes why do you need a land line at home? And the Say No To 0870 saves getting hit for charges calling 0845, 0870 etc numbers.

Comment

Xperia Play bought sim free and I just pay ?10 a month on O2. That gets me 500mb of data & 300 free texts, which is more than enough.

Comment

?15.50 12-mth SIM ONLY deal, but with ?100 cashback.

Comment

I bought my iPhone 4S Sim free on release day, stayed on O2 for a year (?15.50) - now on GiffGaff for ?12 (250 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited Internet*)

*Yeah I know, it's the mobile networks definition of unlimited.

Comment

?31. And it's because I wanted a nice phone, the plan is garbage and I'm well aware of it but whatever.

Comment

?26 per month for unlimited calls and texts and 1GB of net with an IPhone 5, but there was an upfront ?245 for the phone, but I was paying over ?40 for feck all on EE (Orange) before that

Comment

?35 a month that included the iPhone 4 - 600 Minutes, 750mb Internet & unlimited texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X