Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you spend on your monthly mobile phone bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?12.90 a month on 3 for ultimate Internet sim 200.

Comment

My ?35 a month was for an iPhone 4, 300 minutes, 3000 texts and unlimited internet including tethering (which has been extremely useful). Still a lot each month and once contract is up I'll probably go to the ?10 a month giffgaff deal.

Comment

Until a few months ago I was on ?29 a month with Vodafone (to get my iPhone 4 without having to pay up front). Now on a Three Sim 100, one month contract, ?10 a month.

Comment

About ?12.50 a month usually, I don't make voice calls much and I'm limiting my use of texts. My main use of my 3G phone is to check email while I'm out and about. I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone (kinda slow but workable) free. It works fine for me. I'd like something faster but I refuse to pay more than ?12 or so per month for a phone.

Comment

?17 per month with O2 including an HTC Desire C phone. They threw in an extra 200 minutes per month as i threatened to go elsewhere but I don't make that many phonecalls anyway TBH

Comment

These ?35 contracts are nuts and why I stayed away from a smartphone so long. I don't have the latest smartphone but my Galaxy S2 is nice and the price is good. Free handset, 600 mins, unlimited internet and texts for ?15 a month.

Comment

I pay ?47 a month for my iPhone 5, which is unlimited EVERYTHING. I also have two iPad contracts, another "secret" phone, and my boy's Blackberry. It's about ?200 a month for all of that.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

$64.10 a month, unlimited text and 1gb data. 100 minutes or something.

Comment

Mine is SIM only from Virgin ?12 a month, bought my phone.
                    I will NEVER again pay for a 12/28/24 month contract to get a decent phone, will just buy the phone and put my SIM in, simple.
                    SIM gets me 1200 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb and that's all I need. If I ever need more, I will pay more when I do.

Comment

Depends what phone you want, sometimes going contract is far cheaper.

I wanted an iPad and it was ?99 for the iPad and then ?24.99 a month over 24 months.
                      This worked out at ?698 over the two years.

if I had bought the iPad it would have been ?569 for the iPad and then ?15 a month over 2 years which would have been ?929 in total. So it would have been silly to buy them separately.

It was similar with my 32gig 4s, however, I don't want an iPhone 5 and the 4s does everything I want and more, so definitely will go sim only in the spring when I am up for renewal.

Comment

25 quid a month. 50 quid upfront for a galaxy s3. 300 mins unlimited texts 750 mb data. though if I go over they only stop you from streaming so I'm happy with that

Comment

About 70 pounds. Though that includes a ton of minutes and data, a Spotify Premium subscription and an iPhone 5.

Comment

I paid ?70 towards my Galaxy Note then ?21 pm for 200mins, unlimited texts and 500mb Internet on Orange. I rarely ring or text these days as I have poor signal where I live now so I tend to use WhatsApp/Facebook a lot and never come close to reaching my limits.

Comment

My current deal is 300 mins/texts plus 500mb internet (but unlimited really with t mob) for ?8 a month, although I got ?50.50 cashback so its effectively under ?4 a month...

I'll do similar next time, and I always buy my phones outright becase sim only plans are so cheap and I hate the idea of a 24 month contract...

Comment

Here in Norway all contracts are 12 months, which I find much more agreeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X