The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks very nice!
    Have the Subaru community not shown their displeasure at this latest incarnation though? Not that that necessarily matter of course!

Comment

Would look good in black or a nice dark grey.

Comment

Father in law had made the decision to sell the Aston DB2 Mk4 due to the feeling of unease when driving around in something that costs as much as it does and was toying with the idea of buying a more modern Aston.

Went out for dinner last night and I asked how the hunt was going. "We've stopped looking" was the reply.

Took my in laws home and there's a bloody 51 plate DB7 Vantage on the drive *and* the classic which they've decided to keep.

The DB7 is gorgeous and sounds like a beast!

Comment

They do do black and grey. Blue is the way forward. I was in a car park the other day and every car there was white, black or silver. Anti-sheep. Colours here: http://subaru.co.uk/vehicles/wrx-sti...Web%20Redirect

Here are the accessories options. Lucy likes the gunmetal wheels. Because I'm a chav I'm urging her to consider the gold wheels. She will ignore me. However, what do we think of the STi front lip? Here's a copy but looks the same:

A mind boggling ?480 for the official item though Full all-round replica kit from htautos (lip and skirts) is ?399.
          Last edited by charlesr; 18-09-2015, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Father in law had made the decision to sell the Aston DB2 Mk4 due to the feeling of unease when driving around in something that costs as much as it does and was toying with the idea of buying a more modern Aston.

Went out for dinner last night and I asked how the hunt was going. "We've stopped looking" was the reply.

Took my in laws home and there's a bloody 51 plate DB7 Vantage on the drive *and* the classic which they've decided to keep.

The DB7 is gorgeous and sounds like a beast!
            Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Pics?
              It was dark when we got home after dinner. I'll try and get some up over the weekend.

Comment

coolo

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  They do do black and grey. Blue is the way forward. I was in a car park the other day and every car there was white, black or silver. Anti-sheep. Colours here: http://subaru.co.uk/vehicles/wrx-sti...Web%20Redirect

Here are the accessories options. Lucy likes the gunmetal wheels. Because I'm a chav I'm urging her to consider the gold wheels. She will ignore me. However, what do we think of the STi front lip? Here's a copy but looks the same:

A mind boggling ?480 for the official item though Full all-round replica kit from htautos (lip and skirts) is ?399.
                  They made it look like a gash EVO X which in turn looks like a Ford Mondeo.

Comment

Think i've posted about the new Alfa Romeo Guilia before but I'm a bit of a sucker for an Alfa, having owned a couple in the past, and have been keeping an eye on the development of new Guilia for a while. There's a bit of BMW about the shape from the side, 520BHP QV model coming out in 2017

Comment

More

I want.

Comment

Have such high hopes for this and hopefully they have their magic back as the past few have looked far better than they drive. If all goes to plan can see me getting a tad exited.

Comment

Yeah, they stopped making decent looking Imprezas in 2000 Peaked at the Tyre R 2dr (better looking version of P1). I think this one looks better than the weird hatch Astra-a-like.

Reviews say it's the first ever STi to turn in properly without mods (anti roll bar etc),so it should be fun!
                          Last edited by charlesr; 19-09-2015, 07:48.

Comment

I like the blob eye from 2005 or thereabouts.

Comment

22B or bust.

Comment

Noooo. 22B is too steroids. Looks cool, but not the best. Etc

Comment

Working...
                                X