Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Yeah. They called me today and told me it's an issue with the temperature control Circuit. They also want to flash the ECU for diagnostics.

Quoted me ?312!! I told them to do one as it was warranties. 10 minutes later I get a call saying it's ?81 instead.
      Did you tell them to do one again?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        Did you tell them to do one again?
        I'm not happy but I don't have a lot of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Lmao! Took me a moment to realise what I was seeing.

Comment

Ok chaps, who knows what this is? Or was originally?

It's registered in Azerbaijan, currently in St Tropez, has been customised by FAB Design and looks like it has Gull-wing doors maybe?

The grill looks similar to a a Merc SLK to my eyes but that'd be madness to take a convertible and put gull-ings on it?

That's the only image I have, can't get any more. Help me obi-wan kenobi, you're my only hope.

EDIT: OK, it's a Merc SLS AMG Gullwing
            Last edited by Brad; 23-07-2015, 14:24.

Comment

Lights like like a 350Z though

Comment

Friend interested in a BMW 220i or 228i (new). Thoughts from anyone who's driven one?

Comment

The 228I is great, test drove an M Sport before i bought the R, really quick and well balanced. Felt quality as well.
                  Last edited by Jamie; 23-07-2015, 22:36.

Comment

Thanks man. What made you choose the VW then?

Comment

Practicality mainly, 5 doors and a loads of space. 300bhp may have swung it slightly.
                      Last edited by Jamie; 23-07-2015, 17:26.

Comment

Hate the styling of this car, but bet it shifts at that weight with that engine in

Find your perfect Used Lotus Elise today & buy your car with confidence. Choose from over 90 cars in stock & find a great deal near you!

Comment

Yuck.

Comment

My eyes.

Comment

It's so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                                Hate the styling of this car, but bet it shifts at that weight with that engine in

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-car...01303085681136
                                Twenty grand and only 0-60 in a shade over 5 seconds, sod that. It will theoretically corner well but I doubt it will be much better than an Elise. Just get one of those with the VVTI-L from the Celica GT.

Comment

Working...
                                X