• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm over 40 and I looked out the back and thought "yyyyeeesss!"

Comment

Comment

I'm 34 and miss having a BGW!

Comment

Depends on the car, suits a WRX Scooby though.

Comment

Sweet!

I arrived home to a "you did 37 in a 30 zone" letter. Bum.

Comment

<Snigger> Charles has an STI <Snigger>

Comment

lol. Somehow they are suddenly common as muck - they had 3 out for delivery this week, having only sold 3 so far in 2015. One of them had "VDP" at the end of the number plate. So that would have been an STi with VD. Luckily not Lucy's. There was a black one and another WR blue. Luckily they are all being sold West and we are East.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Sweet!

I arrived home to a "you did 37 in a 30 zone" letter. Bum.
                  Doh. Have you done the course yet?

No idea how, but I've never been done. Maybe it's because I never break the speed limit. And only ever been pulled over once (perhaps spinning up the wheels and sliding across a junction wasn't the best plan with a police car in front of me).

Comment

I must be getting sensible in my old age, Edinburgh Lotus had contacted me to take the new Evora 400 out for a test drive today which I had agreed to, but I've just emailed to say I'm going to give it a miss, don't need that temptation!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Doh. Have you done the course yet?

No idea how, but I've never been done. Maybe it's because I never break the speed limit. And only ever been pulled over once (perhaps spinning up the wheels and sliding across a junction wasn't the best plan with a police car in front of me).
                      Don't you have your cars tuned? Go to track days or what?

Comment

Did the course already. Apparently I learned nothing! I should ask for a refund

Comment

For the future, download the Here app by Nokia. It alerts you if you exceed the speed limit and about fixed speed cameras. Protect yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            For the future, download the Here app by Nokia. It alerts you if you exceed the speed limit and about fixed speed cameras. Protect yourself.
                            Nokia here has become my best driving friend, especially as you can download any country you want onto the device, offline postcode search, great range of alerts for limits and cameras too as charlesr said.

Comment

I downloaded France for my recent trip so that I didn't cane data on google maps.

However, the traffic updates are useless in comparison to google. In the UK I would use Google maps in preference, with HERE for speed warnings

Comment

I do use Here when I don't know where I'm going. The very first route it gave me though suggested I open someone's garden gate and drive across their lawn. Seriously, it wasn't even a road!
                                Can it do speed and camera warnings even if I don't give it a route? So I could just have it running all the time? That would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X