No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going to buy the gt86 or a hyundai veloster to start but in the end i fancied a convertible

bought it in october and still drive roof down more than not

copule of months ago i would have jumped at the gt86 but as its only me and dog now i thought id get my 1st ever open top car no need to worry about passenger or where the dog would go

Comment

GT86/BRZ Litchfield supercharger conversion:

?3.5k
      Eibach and antiroll kit:

?800

Comment

If you like the 86, how about a 1000bhp Supra?

Comment

Nissan Sylvia

Comment

The problem is that unless you get some exotica (like Colin), cars from 1997-2005 look far better than any available today.

Comment

I'd quite like a 22B, but you could buy 10 of my car for the same price

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

And if you are a Toyota fan, you should definitely keep this Toyota Crown in consideration:

Comment

Supra look a bit naff IMO. That shape at least. Believe Colin saying he had an S2000 before, always loved how they look.

Comment

Another car from 10 years ago that makes modern cars look rubbish. Toyota Altezza:

Comment

Saw a lovely yellow Altezza yesterday. Pretty rare in that colour.

Brad should just get a Honda NSX and be done with it. Early models must be sub 20k by now!

Comment

NSX's are actually going up, not down, have been for a while. Minters have been changing hands for silly money recently. Awesome cars though. Ayrton Senna's own car is on ebay now, or was at least.

Comment

I'm actually not at all surprised. The very early models hit sub 20k a few years ago but it's such a rare car, lower prices would always increase demand and push them back up.

Dream cars for me.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Supra look a bit naff IMO. That shape at least. Believe Colin saying he had an S2000 before, always loved how they look.
                              My last S2000, bought brand new and I owned it almost three years, longest I've ever owned a car. Tried to buy it back recently but the guy wouldn't sell. I would take a nice one of these over a GT86 any day of the week.

They have the best gear box of any car I've ever driven, and it's all laid out in a totally driver focused was.

I kept that car sooooo clean.

Miss it.
                              Last edited by Colin; 23-12-2013, 17:05.

Comment

Easily a better performance car than the GT86.

Comment

Working...
                                X