No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really want to spend more time on your car, get yourself a Meguiar's smooth surface clay kit.....

That P4 is a ridiculously good looking car.

Comment

I clayed it as well. Maybe that explains where the time went! That P4 is like something from Thunderbirds, ergo awesome.

Comment

Charles: Can you use that Meguiars stuff on all cars or is it only for use on high end paint jobbies?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Charles: Can you use that Meguiars stuff on all cars or is it only for use on high end paint jobbies?
          Only on good cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Well that's me put my first 1000 miles on the Aston since collecting it. Sun came out for five minutes so took the opportunity to wash the 47 million dead flies off the front end after last weekends highland trip. The sun then proceeded to bugger off before I could take any pics, but still looking good.

Removed the big ugly licence plate holder from the bumper, which obscured the bottom three rails of the grille. Christ knows what AM were thinking mounting them that way.

Oh, Jamie, I used to have a DC2 Integra Type-R, not sure how it compares with the DC5 but it was one of the most fun cars I ever had.
            Magnificent! I've really grown to like the smooth curves of the Aston. And of course the second part of the name is pure win. [emoji1]

Comment

Indeed, Colin's Aston puts mine to shame. However, I still love it and after its clean today JJ Abrams popped round and agreed to take a photo of it for me:

Comment

I'd take your Toyota over the Aston though. It's not better technically but I love the little coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  Only on good cars.
                  Ah, I won't bother then.

Comment

Don't be daft Brad, you've got a cracking car there. I was actually on the edge of buying one myself before the Vantage as they're a riot to drive. Thing is I wanted more of a GT car for doing some touring trips, so the Aston won out. And I like the reaction of people seeing a tramp like me getting in and out of it and thinking "What the ****, he's nicked that!".

Comment

What year is yours Colin ? Was gonna buy one in Forza!

I used to get lots of funny looks in the MR2 and the Impreza. Didn't help I looked about 17.

Comment

It's on a 56 plate Martin but it's a MY07. It was the exact model I wanted as it has all the 2007 revisions, but earlier than the 2008 which I really don't like the interior of. (Ugly seats, finicky controls) I am seriously contemplating buying and putting this on it though as it made me laugh when I saw it -

Comment

Replace the Aston logo with the SNK logo and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            It's on a 56 plate Martin but it's a MY07. It was the exact model I wanted as it has all the 2007 revisions, but earlier than the 2008 which I really don't like the interior of. (Ugly seats, finicky controls) I am seriously contemplating buying and putting this on it though as it made me laugh when I saw it -

That is simply amazing! Buy it!

I'll look out for the 2007 in Forza. [emoji3]

Comment

I might do mate, it's cheaper than most of the Neo carts I've bought.

Comment

Indeed!
                                I nearly bought one for the MR2. J*** TRD. I was smitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X