No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruising around California in a Mustang at the moment. I want one now.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Failed my theory test, didn't revise enough I guess.

40/50 for multiple choice and 61/75 on hazard perception. Have to wait until November 4th to do it again.

Gutted...
      That's a decent score for HP though. Higher than mine!

How are you revising for the theory? I used the Driving Test Success app and did a few tests everyday.

Comment

Now that the kids are out of children seats, and there is no longer a need to travel with prams, changing bags and other such paraphernalia, I decided to change the car. Out goes the Citroen Picasso, in comes a 14 plate Audi A5 sportback S-Line Black Edition, with 19" rims for big pimpin' style, lol.

Comment

They do look good in black and white modern Audi's. Just try not to become the standard tailgating scumbag behind the wheel of one!

Comment

Well I drive it like I'm driving Miss Daisy, so that rules me out, lol.

Comment

Audi with blacked out windows I had no idea you were Lithuanian

Comment

XKR-S with optional Sports Exhaust. Fired it up inside the showroom. Surprised the windows didn't explode. Raucous awesomeness.

Comment

They certainly sound amazing, I'd definitely consider one in a few years after the inevitable massive depreciation.

Comment

F-Type with sports exhaust sounds fantastic too, see/hear one most mornings. Always brings a smile to my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Audi with blacked out windows I had no idea you were Lithuanian
                      Every car over here has blacked out back windows and heavily tinted front windows. Even my wife's ****ty box car does.

Comment

Yeah, every Jap import I've seen has blacked out

Comment

My car has them, but they're being removed tomorrow.

Comment

Will be a bit chilly without them no?

Comment

How to deliver a $2M car without scratching it.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                Will be a bit chilly without them no?
                                Nah, that would just be the breeze from the tumbleweed caused by your joke. The tinted film removed, muppet.

Comment

Working...
                                X