No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs an Aston Martin badge when you have variable brightness mood lighting...

Comment

Mood lighting? It would just always be blood red and sinister if I was in it then. Your car must have wing mirror puddle lights? Those are a new 'in' thing.

Comment

I think those are the new in thing on whatever the teenage boy racers have nowadays instead of a Vauxhall nova.

Comment

I think it's actually Range Rover that started it.

Comment

Mine actually projects 4k 3D movies onto the blank floor space between the wheels.

Comment

Mine has no gadgets. Literally none.

It has death-ray foglights that I presume are highly illegal - as bright as my full beam. Rally innit!
              It has a lion stuck in the exhaust which then turns into a touring car noise at the top end. And a crazy slurping noise from the intake.
              That's all.

Comment

What else do you need?

Comment

Mine has fuse 22 removed, the sound at the end of this video explains why......

Comment

I love that there's a YouTube video tutorial for something like that on such an expensive car.

Comment

Comment

They've really improved that in the looks department from the first model, haven't they. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Maybe we should play try and guess a gadget EB's car DOESN"T have?
                          Dildo gearstick?

Comment

Yeah, the old ones weren't ugly, just a little plain. I really like the current Nissans, I have a soft spot for the Juke the new Pulstar is pretty nice too

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Yeah, the old ones weren't ugly, just a little plain. I really like the current Nissans, I have a soft spot for the Juke the new Pulstar is pretty nice too

Okay, that's rather awesome!

Comment

Cool colour EB. And the photos are good too - that first one where the trees are blurred but the car is mostly sharp. Come round and do some of mine.

I always wanted a Pulsar GTi-R. Bloke down the road just bought one. Incredible that it's still working.

Crazy factory standard bonnet alert!
                                Last edited by charlesr; 23-12-2014, 15:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X