No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if I'm ever near by I'll come and do it in exchange for a bottle of Aloe Vera shower gel.

Gadgets!

"Around view 360" Aka Grand Theft Auto view

Park Assist!

Panoramic Roof
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 23-12-2014, 15:46.

Comment

Gadget heaven! Only gadget mine has is air con lol

Comment

Looks great Boris, that panoramic roof is huge.

Have just ordered a new Fiesta ST-3 for the missus, should be coming in March. Great little car, had a test drive and didn't stop smiling throughout, roll on March.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Yeah, the old ones weren't ugly, just a little plain. I really like the current Nissans, I have a soft spot for the Juke the new Pulstar is pretty nice too

This looks great, hopefully it'll have a good engine to go with the looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Gadget heaven! Only gadget mine has is air con lol
            You've got Keyless Entry and Rain Sensing Wipers!

Comment

Ooh keyless entry yeah. Forgot about that. No rain sensing wipers though.

Comment

Nice Boris!

Very family man but in a nice way.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Ooh keyless entry yeah. Forgot about that. No rain sensing wipers though.
                  Which model have you got?

Brain fail. Thought it was a 370z you had, it's a GT86.

Dusk Sensing Headlights!
                  Last edited by EvilBoris; 23-12-2014, 16:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Nice Boris!

Very family man but in a nice way.
                    If I had it my way I'd have a Lamborghini! Unfortunately my car budget doesn't go that far.
                    I drive 35k+ a year so it has to be comfy, unfortunately I have to have a diesel and I have to have 4 doors/5 seats so this wipes out anything more exciting. I insist on an auto too and this wipes out a whole load more. Quite a few of my colleagues all have Audis and Bmws, but they are lucky if they have bluetooth/satnav and a cassette player when they orders theirs let alone 19inch Alloys and heated seats

I'd looked at a couple of Hatchbacks (Leon/Mazda 3/Volvo V40) but they couldn't quite top the Qashqai in the reviews or the gadget stakes. Got a good deal on the lease so got a ?28k when we can often struggle to hit ?26K.

Comment

It's perfect for those sort of miles, auto is essential for
                      me too these days.

Much better than a boring old 320d or something, you made a good choice mate.

Comment

Nice car, Adam. Lovely shade of blue too. Bet it is easy to drive.

Comment

The Nissan CashCow just won Car of the Year and SUV of the Year on Confused.com, so you've made a sagacious choice, there!

Compare cheap car insurance quotes and save up to £560! We compare up to 174 insurers to find you our best price. Quick and easy cover with a free gift on purchase.

Comment

I can totally understand the appeal of Audis and Beemers (especially BMWs because of their focus on the driving feel), but I've never been able to share the love. Just too indistinctive for me. In fact most of VW too.

Mitsubishi, Volvo, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Mercedes - all have styling traits that grab my eye and even some Vauxhall. Which is madness right because Volvos are shoeboxes on wheels - T5R for the win though.

Comment

Makes me wonder how far off we are from cars that just drive themselves, what a boring world that will be.

I'm thinking about replacing my workhorse estate car with something new, something hatchback size which is fun to drive but doesn't make me look like a bell end driving it aged 40. Can't really think of what to get though.

Comment

For some journeys I'd happily have a car that drives itself. Or a Maybach and a driver

Colin, how about a Sera for even more glass roof action than EB?

Pretty ugly from the back though....

Comment

Working...
                                X