The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
    I'm thinking about heading back to Audi with the RS7.

This one is really good value considering.

Thoroughly enjoyed the test drive yesterday, as a family/sports car seems to fit the bill nicely...
    Have you considered a Panamera Turbo? The looks aren't to everyone's taste but it'll take much less of a hit in depreciation.

Comment

Yes good shout, a Panamera - especially in white is superb, not sure why so many people don't like the styling of them.

Comment

I hadn't but they look good, I'll see whats about and test drive one next week.

Thanks for the heads up there lads.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
          Lovely car, not far off the price of a year old R8 though is it? not quite as practical I know.
          Yeah see that's the thing. I need a happy medium ideally...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            That Celica is cost free motoring if your mate is being honest about it Marty. You'll be able to have fun with it and have lots of money left over for retro games.
            Yeah he is probably one of the most genuine people I know, no worries there.

Likely to pick it up next week some time. Pretty excited really! I'm glad to find a car that is already smart and I feel I don't need to mod.

Comment

Panamera looks awful. Saw one at work for the first time. Nasty!

Comment

In what way Brad?

Comment

Lol it's just a taste thing. It's got all the nice Porsche styling but just looks too big for that kind of style car. It.probably completely satisfies what they were going for, people who want a Porsche but with more space.

Comment

Horrendous looking things, totally agree with you Brad.

Comment

So after a few other test drives. I shall be getting that RS7.

It just feels right, in every department. I wish it had the B&O audio, but it's a huge saving from new for a show room car.

Comment

So, forum sweepstake then. Number of weeks after buying Celica it starts getting modded.

I'm going for 14

Comment

I'll take the one off of that and go for four.

Comment

I'll say six!

Fancy motor Shozuki. Can't help thinking how much Japanese car you could get for that money though! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              I'll say six!

Fancy motor Shozuki. Can't help thinking how much Japanese car you could get for that money though! ;-)
                              Haha, yeah but I like my German mod cons lol. It'll serve me well I think. Quick, comfortable and I think rather good looking!

Comment

I find it highly amusing the Celica has gained more interest than the expensive German lump! 😅

Comment

Working...
                                X