The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    SMASH IT! SMASH IT WITH A BIG HAMMER!!!!!

You'll feel all the better for it.
    Lol funny you should say that, things have been crossing my mind lol

If only it wasn't 490 miles away mate.

Aston is now sold, hand it in to the dealership Monday. Lost practically nothing on it, which is pretty amazing.

That money will however burn a hole in my pocket, been all over the classifieds on ebay/autotrader/pistonheads.
    Nice...any clues what you've been looking at?

I'd seriously be looking at GT-R's & banking whatever I had left over

Comment

I'm a CRX fan for sure. Love the Del Sol model.

Comment

That money will however burn a hole in my pocket, been all over the classifieds on ebay/autotrader/pistonheads.
        Ah, the thrill of the hunt As Soundwave asked, have you got a shortlist?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          I'm a CRX fan for sure. Love the Del Sol model.
          I don't even consider the Del Sol to be a CR-X, MK1/2 or GTFO. (And that said I would only want a MK2)

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Ah, the thrill of the hunt As Soundwave asked, have you got a shortlist?
          Certainly won't be a GTR, I can nip that one in the bud right there. Technological marvels for sure, but in my opinion in no way a drivers car. That's before I even get started on the fact they are just far too big and plain fugly.

I would imagine the biggest guide would be my V8 plate.......

Comment

For that price I'd want to see photos of all the arches and sunroof. Looks amazing condition though. 16v. Really need an unmolested SiR vtec. It's just up the road from me. Will probably double in value in 5 years.
            Last edited by charlesr; 28-05-2015, 12:23.

Comment

Agree with colin about the del sol - it's... ok.... But the awesome thing about the MK2 is that you fold the bench down and have a really large space in the back. Also plenty of space in the boot for 6X9s etc... And it just looks good.

So, V8 plate. I was thinking Morgan Aero8, but just checked prices... eeep.

They always look better in the flesh and in photos for some reason:

Comment

UBB kit V8 500bhp ?31k. Advert claims it's a 50.0L engine lol.....

Looking for a Ford Mustang? Find your ideal Ford Mustang from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds.

Comment

I like the Del Sol because it feels like a little race car. On a set of coil overs with a Mugen Twin Loop exhaust, the Del Sol was one of my favourite drives.

Comment

I've always loved v8 Corvettes. How about this C6 for ?23k I know it's not everyone's choice, but personally I think it's a beautiful looking car.
                    Looking for a Chevrolet Corvette? Find your ideal Chevrolet Corvette from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds.

Comment

Certainly won't be a GTR, I can nip that one in the bud right there. Technological marvels for sure, but in my opinion in no way a drivers car. That's before I even get started on the fact they are just far too big and plain fugly.

I would imagine the biggest guide would be my V8 plate.......
                      Lol sorry didn't realise you felt that way about them...I actually find them pretty good looking so assumed everyone else SHOULD as well

I guess your thing against German engineering means the R8 is a no go too

I know what I'd like if I had that sort of cash to throw at a car but I also know most on here aren't fans either so my ideas will probably be way off what you'd like.

Neil

Comment

I think standard GTRs are pretty dull looking, but with a good kit, they can look cool.

Comment

Which GTR? The new one?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Which GTR? The new one?
                            I like all of them but yeah I was referring to the new one

Comment

The V8 plate is probably misleading, I think the next car that will be on will be a classic. Put it on retention last night and glad to see they've changed the rules where that's concerned instead of ripping you off as much as they did in the past.

Comment

What's your price block? Or does it start really low down for the right car?

Comment

Working...
                                X