Clear All

To I buy a gen 7 Celica 190 T-Sport?

Comment

Is it 4WD?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Don't be silly. It's barely FWD.

Comment

I sold the RS4 three weeks ago Daryl. Since I was moving home I thought I would buy two cars, a sensible one for sticking the dog in, and a toy for the weekends. You know what, the cheap sensible one is enough for me right now, I have no use for a sports car at the moment. So nice having a car you don't have to worry about for a change. As for the 911, yeah, I had a Carrera 4S.

Comment

That's a good plan I suppose. I've often thought about going down that route. I'd likely end up with an M5 as my "sensible" car though. I can't even drive for another six weeks, and it's getting to me. I could probably get away with a Ford or an Opal if I was "actually" being sensible. The fuel economy would mean I could buy more shoes. TBH, I've grown quite accustomed to being a pedestrian. I don't even really need a car anymore.
            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 03-06-2013, 22:06.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              Don't be silly. It's barely FWD.
              Fair enough. It's not piss yellow though right?
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

OI!

Looking at a nice dark blue as the white ones are import only.

This would be ideal.

Last edited by nakamura; 03-06-2013, 22:10.

Comment

Get the dark blue, it's not Chase H.Q.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Well we aren't sure if we are getting one yet. We don't need a new can but just fancy one and we both like the Celica.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      OI!

Looking at a nice dark blue as the white ones are import only.

This would be ideal.

One like this would be pretty sweet! Not too keen on the blue ones myself, red or white was the ideal colour.

Comment

I've found possibly the greatest Flachbau in the UK. It's for sale too. It's a 1986 UK factory unit, which has been HIGHLY modified and enhanced by RUF. 575bhp, adjustable everything. Top speed is 211mph. It's ?60K. The only thing that puts me off is that it's LHD. I'm not the biggest fan of Guards Red either, and it's got a double stripe running down the centre. I suppose making it black is easily fixed, but I'm undecided. We'll see. I want an F-40, but I can't justify ?330K, so this will have to do. For now.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-06-2013, 19:07.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's fast enough that you won't need to worry about it being a left hooker! Sounds awesome.

Comment

I've always liked RUF's, but recently they've been inferior to factory units, like Alpina BMW's. This is a full fat, turbo nutter bastard. I really want it.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's an eye opener alright. You'll get sick of people whipping their camera phones wherever you go!

Comment

I should be alright if I blacken it. Hardly anybody even knows about this car. They'll think it's an old 911 with stupid wheels
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X