No announcement yet.

High Street Shop Deadpool - Daragon wins with first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. I was just being silly going off of your comments in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I hope you're pleased with yourself for single-handedly bringing Blockbuster to its knees!
      Can't take all the credit, props to Daragon and probably Netflix.

That's over 10,000 jobs in under a week - wouldn't like to be in the job market right now :/

Comment

Can Marty & Daragon predict the lottery numbers for saturday, Ta.

Comment

Blockbusters was still around?! This is more surprising I thought they closed last year.

Comment

Nicely predicted by Daragon. PM me your address and prepare to receive free tat!

Comment

I'm going with Holland & Barret, Millets & possibly even WH Smith.

Shame about HMV. I really liked popping in to check their wares. Unfortunatley it was just too overpriced a lot of the time.
              I really hope GAME dont go under again. It would be a shame to see those guys suffer a 2nd hit like last yr, & the staff in my local are friendly helpful chaps too

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Win \o/
                Ahem, I believe I was first <.<

Now, someone said something about a prize....?

Comment

Never said any different just that the prediction was a win like a booky bet. I assumed the "prize" was satire, because who'd want to benefit from other's unemployment misfortune?
                  Last edited by MartyG; 16-01-2013, 17:40.

Comment

Buy his prize from blockies might help them get out of it

Comment

The BBC has a list of recently troubled retailers, quite a few more than I realised: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13977255

Comment

Working...
                      X