No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably post SS, GG and Koto stuff don't expect any 1/6 figures from me lol.

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye out so happy to pop up anything that doesn't get posted by others first

Speaking of, Koto's on a Bishoujo roll as they also tease Zatanna

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        I'll be keeping an eye out so happy to pop up anything that doesn't get posted by others first

Speaking of, Koto's on a Bishoujo roll as they also tease Zatanna

I can't get near a computer from after work until Chloe goes to bed so doubt I'll be fast enough to post anything that hasn't already been done

I will probably be all over that Zatanna she's one of my favourite DC characters & if done right she can look awesome

Comment

Hot Toys have released shots today of the first two GotG figures...

Rocket & Groot...

available as single figures or in a special 2 pack with extra's for Groot including Howling Head

Will depend on price but I think they look ok.
          I do know if I start though I won't be happy without the full line up & not sure these days that I want to drop easily around ?1k on figures when I consider what statues that would buy me.

Neil

Comment

Rocket looks great but i'm not bowled over by the design on Groot, he'll be fine in the movie i'm sure but ill stick with my Bowen bust. I know SS are doing movie PF's but i hope that the movie does well enough that we'll see comic versions at some point, especially if Bowen doesn't continue doing marvel ( 7 months now since the contract ran out ).

Arrived this morning. Red Alert! I liked the Sideswipe mould so much and i thought he looked great in the colours and he matches up with Prowl really nicely. I love that they thought a lamborghini countach would make a great Fire Department vehicle lol aaaaahhhh the 80's!

Comment

Yeah I love Rocket but not really feeling Groot, but if you are getting the line you need the pair really don't you??

Loving RA Alex he looks great.
              I'm still kicking myself I never got him first time round...the prices for the original are bonkers now.
              He is getting a re-issue next year though (along with MP10 & Sideswipe) so I'll wait & grab him then (and a 2nd MP10 )

Lol yeah the 80's where everything was more awesome & people cared much less about what was sensible for emergency vehicles

Comment

I have very nearly exploded.
                Just popped open my Email & saw 2 new teasers for upcoming products that I am pretty psyched for...

Green Lantern 6th Scale figures...

Power Girl Premium Format

I am super excited for the GL figures.
                I have always wanted a 1/6th figure especially when HT gave up on the movie license.
                Hoping we get a good few figures & not just Hal, looking forward to a Killowag & Sinestro.

Power Girl is a surprise, hopefully she'll be awesome.
                Wonder how they'll tackle the Bewbs

Neil

Comment

They are tackling them head on Neil!

I imagine this is gonna skyrocket in price because of the statue pervs! *looks at Neil* maybe some genuine Power Girl fans too....

Comment

2014年9月發售: 模型 HG 1/144 G些路夫(G-Self) 大氣層用Pack 裝備型1,600Yen HG 1/144 ガンダム G-セルフ(大気圏用パック装備型) 2014年9月発売予定/1,728円(税込) UV発光素材によるフォトン装甲再現!大気圏バックパックの翼部分は上下へ可動し、幅の広いポージングが可能!大気圏バックパックは取り外しが可能! 2014年10月發售: 模型 HG…

New Gundam kits for the new show, really hyped about this, loving the new designs and hoping it's gonna be a lot better than Age was.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                      They are tackling them head on Neil!

I imagine this is gonna skyrocket in price because of the statue pervs! *looks at Neil* maybe some genuine Power Girl fans too....
                      HOLY FEJEEBING CHRIST!!!!!

Those are bonkers

Lol I'm not that bad honest, just curious to see which way they were going...& all out it is then

I doubt I'll be allowed to get her tbh she's only a bit player in my eyes & I'd rather put that cash towards something I really want.

look forward to the full reveal anyway

Neil

Comment

Some might be interested in these.

From the Pop Culture Shock Newsletter.

One of the exciting collectibles we will be premiering at SDCC has been in development for a very long time and is a very emotional and nostalgic project for Jerry Macaluso, owner of PCS, that brings him full circle from the work he did over ten years ago on the SOTA TOYS Street Fighter action figures.

We are very proud to present the new STREET FIGHTER 1:6 scale line of fully articulated figures. Below is a tease of what will be shown in San Diego.

We intend this line to be as comprehensive as the SOTA Toys line was. We are not just going to make a few of the main characters and then stop, as most companies would. We have already planned out and begun developing 15 figures to be released over the next 3 years with more to come.

This is a passion project for us and one we have wanted to do for a decade. We hope you will join us in creating the most exciting Street Fighter figures ever made.

Comment

^ I've often wondered what it be like if Hot Toys got the licence to SF. It would be like a licence to print money.

I can't be doing with visible joints, it's one of my main gripes with 1/6 figures however, if PCS do a good job on the overall quality of the figs, I would certainly consider picking up the whole line.

The only downside to this at present is PCS's incredibly poor release scheduling.

Comment

Deaths Siren is up on SS - http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...n400243_062614

Incredible looking piece. The Red Death is the only one i have ordered yet, but i'm looking forward to some of deaths generals.
                            Last edited by NeoDragoN; 21-07-2014, 18:21.

Comment

Also these previews have me giddy with excitement. the Templar Life Size bust could be amazing.

Also if you check the Sideshow youtube channel they are putting some motion comics of the backgrounds of the characters from the Court of the Dead series and more.
                              Last edited by NeoDragoN; 21-07-2014, 18:39.

Comment

Koto seems set to go overboard on Bishoujo this year. Now also a She-Hulk tease:

Comment

Working...
                                X