Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images are out of Bumblebee too, very close to shipping this one:

Comment

2 new figures today that I picked up from the MCM Expo & from a line I really shouldn't get into but I think this is going to be something else I might start getting sucked into.

Anyway these were a good price so picked them up...

Play Arts Kai Batman & Robin...

Figures look amazing in hand & I've already started to look for others to add

Neil

Comment

Gunpla Builders World Cup (GBWC) 2014 Japan - Open Course 2nd Elimination Round Results Official GBWC (Japan) Open Course 2nd E...

Comment

I'm not really a fan of Gundam because it's over saturated IMO but I do really love this set.

Bad news for those wanting the Mega Drive Megatron. I got a message from Amazon yesterday telling me it's been delayed again until next year some time

Comment

Sunset Overdrive's a blend of Crackdown and Jet Set Radio - and it's delivered with genuine enthusiasm.

The next Masterpiece reveal is a new Skywarp based off the MP11 Starscream mould

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...erdrive-review

The next Masterpiece reveal is a new Skywarp based off the MP11 Starscream mould
              Secretly trying to promote Sunset Overdrive?

Looks lovely. In an ideal world I'd replace my Acid Rain with this Decepticon seeker but ?150 is a lot of money to spend. Might have to wait and see if he ever makes it over to a Hasbro version.

Comment

I'm still more than happy with my MP-03 Seekers so won't be replacing Skywarp with this version.

3rd Party Megatron in the works...

About time someone did a new one & he looks just about perfect.

Takara better make an announcement about a re-worked version (& not the crappy gold Gangster MP-05 recolour) otherwise I'm all over this like a cheap suit

Neil

Comment

Sideshow have started their prints line.

I might be interested if they do something i like.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                    Sideshow have started their prints line.

I might be interested if they do something i like.
                    Already ordered Kier & Ivy

Hoping Queen of the Dead is up soon.

Comment

After what seems like waiting forever thanks to them delaying the release, my good smile Link figure has finally shipped YAY. Love the tiny windwaker styling of Link the most.

Comment

My luck is in, missed out the first time on the revoltech Woody by the time i found out they were out of stock and had been price hiked to hell on ebay. Second release they changed the additional face and nobody wanted it. This time it's getting reissued in nov back with the original creepy face and managed to snag one at Japanese retail price YAAY.

When i saw how hillarious it is to use him with other figures i knew i wanted him in my collection The second face makes me laugh so hard when i see it.
                        Last edited by importaku; 28-10-2014, 11:08.

Comment

Hahahaha, that Woody is pure class.

Comment

If you google creepy woody you will find a world of hillarious pics it seems the more figures you own the funnier he becomes.

Last edited by importaku; 28-10-2014, 12:04.

Comment

Oh lord. After rule 34 the internet needs "nothing escapes creepy Woody".

Comment

Because revoltech stuff you can part swap between figures it becomes very disturbing

Comment

Working...
                                X